Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Conrad Bali {IDN}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Conrad Bali {IDN}

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2004, 9:17 am

Thanks for clarifying the amenities- I am planning a trip in July as well and was counting on breakfast- I have been corresponding withthe GM and so far not clear- Only a GOLD though. I was expecting breakfast and an upgrade.
Old May 13, 2004, 10:13 am
Community Director Emerita

The folks at [email protected] were not useful in clarifying whether Conrad Bali is following Hilton policy in its treatment of golds and diamonds. Rather, I was told to contact the hotel directly. The general manager of the Conrad Bali is Michael Burchett, his e-mail address is [email protected].
Old May 17, 2004, 7:35 pm

List of Diamond Benefits

I have received a list of Diamond Benefits from the Hhonors manager at the hotel.

1. Free weekday newspaper, we provide The Jakarta Post and International Herald Tribune. Please let me know your preference.
2. Upgrade to Club floor room or to the best available room, subject to availability upon check in. If our Club Room is not ready yet when you are here, you will get room upgrade subject to room availability upon check in and breakfast at SUKU, our main restaurant
3. Complimentary usage of Club Lounge facilities, providing that the Club Lounge has operate during your stay.
4. 24 hours complimentary access to our fitness center
5. Complimentary late check out on departure day upon availability
I don't know if the Gold benefits differ.

Old May 17, 2004, 8:42 pm

Thumbs up Gold Bennies

In regards to your inquiry, Hilton HHonors Gold members who stay at our resort will enjoy:
1. Free weekday newspaper, we provide The Jakarta Post and International Herald Tribune. Please let me know your preference.
2. Upgrade room to next room category upon availability on check in.
3. 24 hours complimentary access to our fitness center
4. Late check out on departure day upon availability
5. As our loyal Gold Hilton HHonors Member, you will be entitled for complimentary breakfast at the Club Lounge. However as the Club Floor and Lounge will not be ready yet when you are here, you may enjoy your breakfast at SUKU, our main restaurant.

as per the Bali Conrad's HH coordinator.

doesn't look like much of a difference btw gold and diamond

Last edited by sactoroy; May 18, 2004 at 10:08 pm Reason: added breakfast comment
Old May 18, 2004, 9:49 am

So, No breakfast for Gold's? No club floor entrance?
Old May 18, 2004, 10:41 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by naxos
So, No breakfast for Gold's? No club floor entrance?
No breakfast for anyone (Gold or Diamond) unless they don't provide an upgrade.

The Executive (aka Club) floor or lounge is a moot point since neither are ready for use yet.
Old May 18, 2004, 10:43 am

Diamonds get breakfast

Originally Posted by Plato90s
No breakfast for anyone (Gold or Diamond) unless they don't provide an upgrade.
Diamonds get breakfast. Look at my post above for this quote from the hotel:

If our Club Room is not ready yet when you are here, you will get room upgrade subject to room availability upon check in and breakfast at SUKU, our main restaurant.
Old May 18, 2004, 11:04 am

Programs: UA 1MM, Hilton Diamond
Since Golds don't get free breakfast, I'll be staying elsewhere!
Old May 18, 2004, 3:04 pm

I really do not know how they can not give Gold's breakfast. Here is the wording off of Hilton's HHonors website:

At US Hilton hotels, and at Conrad and Doubletree hotels with Towers or Executive Levels, Gold VIPs will be provided with a guest room on the Towers or Executive Level floor, whenever possible. In cases when Towers or Executive Level accommodations have been fully booked, Gold VIP members will be offered either (1) the use of the Towers or Executive Level lounge, including complimentary continental breakfast each morning for the member and one additional person or (2) personalized certificates for each day of the stay for the member and one additional person valid for complimentary continental breakfast in the hotel coffee shop or all-purpose restaurant. At hotels without a Towers or Executive Level, Gold VIP members will be offered complimentary continental breakfast each morning for the member and one additional person. And when in hotels or when paying a rate where a complimentary breakfast is a benefit for all guests, Gold VIPs will be offered a special amenity as an expression of our appreciation.

--> So, if this is a Conrad with Towers or Executive levels, this should qualify. Then again, is this only for US based Conrads?
Old May 19, 2004, 3:35 pm

Previous two posters have bemoaned not receiving breakfast as a Gold member. If one is careful to read previous posts, one will see the following

Originally Posted by sactoroy
In regards to your inquiry, Hilton HHonors Gold members who stay at our resort will enjoy:

. . .

5. As our loyal Gold Hilton HHonors Member, you will be entitled for complimentary breakfast at the Club Lounge. However as the Club Floor and Lounge will not be ready yet when you are here, you may enjoy your breakfast at SUKU, our main restaurant.

as per the Bali Conrad's HH coordinator.
Looks like, at least to my eyes, that Gold members get breakfast.

Therefore, no need to go elsewhere.
Old May 19, 2004, 7:23 pm

IfItAintBoeing- We were careful in reading the previous posts in this thread. You will notice this written at the bottom of sactoroy's post, it says:
"Last edited by sactoroy : Today at 12:08 am. Reason: added breakfast comment "
So, I guess Gold's do get breakfast after all and this new information was just found out today, 5/19/04, so we weren't beamoning as you state.
Old May 20, 2004, 12:13 am

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, UA LT-Gold, SPG Plat, HH Dia, Hyatt Dia, MR Gold
Does anyone know when the executive lounge is due to open?

I'm looking to do a hotel run for a week with Conrad, Sheraton/Westin and Hyatt (FFN here i come) in mid-july. I assume there are all in the same area?
Old May 20, 2004, 3:52 pm

Programs: AA2MM LIFETIME PLT, Turkish Miles&Smiles Elite, Marriott Plat
Category ?

Does anyone know what HHonors Category this hotel will be?
Old May 20, 2004, 4:11 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by olafman
Does anyone know what HHonors Category this hotel will be?
Please see:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132235
Old May 20, 2004, 7:35 pm

Programs: DL MM Plat, PC&HH Gold
http://www.conradhotels.com/en/ch/br...w_hotels.jhtml

A bunch of new conrads...

bali, miami, phuket, tokyo, ...

Perhaps these have all been mentioned before.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.