Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Conrad Bali {IDN}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Conrad Bali {IDN}

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2004, 2:33 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by UkJames:
Have spoken to the hotel directly and the opening date is set for the 12th March at the moment.
Looks set to be an amazing resort though, can’t wait to visit
</font>
That can be correct - I have now finally been able to book 6 nights over easter 8 - 14 April.
Got a room picture with the confirmation - looks very good.

Cheers

Thomas
Old Feb 22, 2004, 11:29 am

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by tcswede:
That can be correct - I have now finally been able to book 6 nights over easter 8 - 14 April.
Got a room picture with the confirmation - looks very good.

Cheers

Thomas
</font>
How did you book it, through the central Hilton Reservations hotline? I can't seem to reserve a room on the website...

Thanks for some info.

Old Feb 22, 2004, 11:57 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 3 MM
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by attorney28:
How did you book it, through the central Hilton Reservations hotline? I can't seem to reserve a room on the website...

Thanks for some info.

</font>
I was able to reserve it on travelocity for occupancy in November. The rates started at about $110 per night.
Old Feb 28, 2004, 3:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi,

Now able to be booked from 16 March 2004 onwards;

http://www.corporate-ir.net/ireye/ir...item_id=497001

Booable here;
http://www.conradhotels.com/en/ch/ho...tyhocn=BPNCICI

Regards

TBS

Old Mar 1, 2004, 11:10 am

Programs: UA 1MM, Hilton Diamond
I checked the rates for some dates in July, and there was a "Conrad Saver" rate of $70 per night for a courtyard view room (about $85 with the 21% tax added in).

This hotel is an HHonors Category 4.
Old Mar 1, 2004, 11:52 am

The website says
"This hotel is under construction. Reservations are currently being accepted for March 16, 2004, and beyond"

at the moment.

[This message has been edited by sjunkerg (edited Mar 01, 2004).]
Old Mar 2, 2004, 1:57 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by attorney28:

Thanks for some info.

</font>
I used my TA, who made the booking directly with the hotel to my knowledge.

Cheers

Thomas

Old Mar 11, 2004, 1:50 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by sjunkerg:
The website says
"This hotel is under construction. Reservations are currently being accepted for March 16, 2004, and beyond"
</font>
The date on the website has now changed to April 1, 2004.
Old Mar 11, 2004, 6:19 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
IMO, I'd verify that the hotel is open and operatig during Q2 2004, if I were booked there, and not be extremely surprised if there are some "unfinished" bits or work going on. I've heard Balinese tend to be a bit less rushed than, say, New Yorkers.
Old Mar 15, 2004, 2:04 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Morrissey:
The date on the website has now changed to April 1, 2004.</font>
I spoke to the Hotel - as I have a booking from April 8 for 6 nights.

They told me that they open for outside guests from March 30.
Construction has been concluded apart from the villas which are on the far side of the Hotel.

Is anyone going to stay at the Hotel before April 8 - would love to have a feedback on it - before going.

Have split my stay and will stay 4 nights at the Ritz Carlton afterwards - but can still revert or change all together.

Cheers

Thomas
Old Mar 15, 2004, 10:34 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by tcswede:
Is anyone going to stay at the Hotel before April 8 - would love to have a feedback on it - before going.</font>
It looks like you will be the first FTer to stay there! We are counting on you to give us all the info. I may stay there in July, so I'm anxious to hear your review! Good luck...
Old Mar 15, 2004, 2:37 pm

I too may be staying there on an award in August and would love to see some pictures and get some feedback on this hotel.

Whooaa! I can't wait.
Old Apr 5, 2004, 1:02 pm

The resort is now open, but I've yet to see any photos of the exterior. The best I could find was this illustration here.

We are all anxiously awaiting your report on this place, tcswede.
Old Apr 6, 2004, 7:24 am
SST

Lowest rate showing now is $234 US........ disappointing. Tried six different dates, several months out and closer. How did you get a $70 rate???
Old Apr 6, 2004, 8:59 am

Exclamation

Originally Posted by SST
Lowest rate showing now is $234 US........ disappointing. Tried six different dates, several months out and closer. How did you get a $70 rate???
Hmmm...maybe it's not available on all dates. I went to the Conrad web site to make a reservation. I used July 11 to July 18. Up came a $70 "Conrad Saver Rate." That's all I did!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.