Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills {US-CA}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 29, 2018, 11:12 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: emofeng
Diamond benefit as of Dec 28, 2018
  • $50 benefit ($25/pp; max 2) toward food, can be used on room service or at any food outlet. This can be used toward breakfast but there is no specific breakfast benefit.
  • Noon checkout
  • Space available upgrade; one category. Room to suite is ineligible, regardless of category booked (as of 09/2019)
Cost of valet parking: $70 (as of 09/28/2023)

Print Wikipost

Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills {US-CA}

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2022, 5:38 am

Originally Posted by Estratos
When do they usually send the pre-arrival email? I'm having a stay in 4 days and haven't received any communications so far.
usually 3-4 days before your stay. If you have specific request that you feel is urgent you can try emailing the property, they may be slow to respond though since its the weekend now but you should hear back by monday for sure.
Estratos likes this.
Old May 28, 2022, 6:36 pm

Originally Posted by lightseason
Dose anyone know that if I can pay the difference of an award base room (using the free night cert.) and a suite (say the Hollywood suite) to get the suite? I called the hotel but I was transferred to Hilton phone rep. who told me I have to stay at the base room, not possible to get the suite by paying the different, just want to check here to see if this option is possible. Thanks
I was able to upgrade to a corner junior suite through an e-upgrade with the app in February. It was pending availability but I was able to get it on check in day. I'd have to check for the specific amount but it was about $300-350 to upgrade. I suppose there would be other options for a confirmed upgrade.

There were other suite types available such as the Villa Suite (https://www.waldorfastoriabeverlyhil...s/villa-suite/). I was not able to see the Hollywood Suite as one of the options then.
Old Jul 10, 2022, 5:50 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Never received a pre-arrival email. Originally booked an ADA room at 95k points/night for 2 nights, and after reading some of the comments on here, was pleasantly surprised I was upgraded to an 11th floor in a Beverly Hills King Room with Terrace and View without asking. Amazingly luxurious stay.
Eujeanie, Adelphos, Gomac and 2 others like this.
Old Jul 12, 2022, 2:06 pm

Has anyone used the Hilton app as a digital key at BH Waldorf? I’d like to book with a certificate and just bypass the whole check in process entirely.
Old Aug 15, 2022, 7:56 am

Programs: British Airways Executive Club Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Amb
Please would someone share the front desk's email address with me? I have a stay in a few days and the hotel have not contacted me in advance. I would like to let them know I do not need an accessible room (it was the only points room available). Thank you.
Old Aug 15, 2022, 8:20 am

Originally Posted by Radiation Station
Please would someone share the front desk's email address with me? I have a stay in a few days and the hotel have not contacted me in advance. I would like to let them know I do not need an accessible room (it was the only points room available). Thank you.
The online chat feature should open up a day or 2 before your arrival, you can tell them then through the app, just FYI.
Radiation Station likes this.
Old Aug 27, 2022, 4:55 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
This is not a resort, and the Aspire resort credit can't be used here, right?
Old Aug 27, 2022, 4:57 pm

Originally Posted by italdesign
This is not a resort, and the Aspire resort credit can't be used here, right?
Correct, the waldorf monarch beach is the closest property to this one that would be eligible for that credit that I'm aware of.
Old Aug 27, 2022, 11:03 pm

Originally Posted by mochajj87
Correct, the waldorf monarch beach is the closest property to this one that would be eligible for that credit that I'm aware of.
Crocksford in Vegas counts as a resort.
Old Oct 8, 2022, 8:59 am

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond
Are there any garages nearby with cheaper parking?
Old Oct 8, 2022, 10:28 am

Originally Posted by 54austin
Are there any garages nearby with cheaper parking?
last month, I parked in the lot at 120 S Linden Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90212. the cost for Wed 3pm to Thu 12n was $15. there were no in/out privileges. paid directly to attendant, rather than the higher price quoted in various parking apps. easy & safe 5 minute walk to WA entrance.
italdesign and VBoogie like this.
Old Oct 8, 2022, 10:39 am

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Colin
last month, I parked in the lot at 120 S Linden Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90212. the cost for Wed 3pm to Thu 12n was $15. there were no in/out privileges. paid directly to attendant, rather than the higher price quoted in various parking apps. easy & safe 5 minute walk to WA entrance.
Thanks very much!
Old Oct 9, 2022, 2:58 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium (Lifetime Gold), Caesars Diamond
Umm forgot to post. Stayed in September for 3 nights, previous stay was early 2020 pre covid. No difference between the stays, everything was wonderful. Diamond both times small view upgrade nothing special. Looking forward to coming back!

Rolls Royce is running Friday Saturday night and Escalade the rest of the time.
Old Oct 14, 2022, 8:22 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Currently assigned 6th floor facing NW towards Wilshire. Does anyone know if there will be any view?

EDIT: I *think* this is the view, pic is from 7th floor on Tripadvisor.

Last edited by italdesign; Oct 14, 2022 at 8:30 pm
Old Oct 14, 2022, 9:08 pm
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

I prefer that room & view with the balcony than a suite overlooking Santa Monica Blvd

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.