Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2016] Gold/Diamond Breakfast at Hilton family properties

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2016] Gold/Diamond Breakfast at Hilton family properties

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2016, 4:51 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeBanyan Contributor Badge

Programs: We love to Fly, Hotels and Discovery
Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel, Dublin, Ireland, full breakfast buffet at Burnell Bar & Grill Restaurant with a la carte options incl. in our case freshly made pancakes, of note, coffee, tea and orange juice are served at the table, overall, very memorable and of high quality.

Hilton Garden Inn Custom House, Dublin, Ireland, full breakfast buffet which included a make your own fresh waffle station with several toppings as choice such as maple syrup, nutella or peanut butter, plus there was an egg station for omelettes and other egg dishes, overall a modern setting at Oly's Restaurant, very memorable and of high quality.

Hilton Honors Gold Members

Cheers & Safe Travels.
^
Old Dec 5, 2016, 9:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
NYC Hilton Fashion district

They change the breakfast benefit.

All gold's and diamonds now get a voucher for the regular breakfast buffet and it includes the tip.

They will no longer allow diamonds to select items off the menu instead of have the option for the deli.

Big increase in benefit for gold's but huge decline for diamonds. No hassle with a late checkout yesterday for 3 so maybe they are being more flexible on late checkouts due to the decrease in the breakfast benefit.
Old Dec 6, 2016, 9:47 am

Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa, BC, Canada:

Diamond. Two adults and three kids staying in one suite. Received five vouchers for full buffet breakfast, which also included eggs made any way. Vouchers said they included 18% gratuity, but I did not have to sign anything.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 9:54 pm

Location: San Francisco, CA & Bangkok (Home)/Lawrenceville & Switzerland (Boarding School)/Baltimore, MD (College)
Programs: DL DM, AL MVPG 75K, SQ Gold, BA Silver, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriot Plat, Hertz Pres Circle
I searched the thread, no luck. Anyone know about the Hilton Resorts World Bimini and their offering of breakfast for Gold member? Also if someone could attach any link to flyer talk page about the hotel, couldn't fid it. Thanks! Also, noob question, but if I click on "search this thread" and search something, does it search the entire post (as in all the pages) or just the page I'm on. TIA
Old Dec 8, 2016, 1:58 am

Programs: SQ AA TK
Doubletree Hilton Johor Bahru.

Diamond. Breakfast in restaurant or lounge. Took it in restaurant. Extensive selection.
Old Dec 10, 2016, 9:50 pm

If a Diamond books 2 rooms , how many breakfast buffets ( or vouchers etc. ) should be expected. 2 for each room or 2 for the member and guest in 1 room . I have heard of families of 4 getting this benefit for 1 room . Just wondering .

Thanks
Old Dec 11, 2016, 12:42 am

According to the rules, just two, however, many hotels will provide more.
Old Dec 11, 2016, 9:30 pm

Programs: FB Silver, QR Silver, LeClub Accor Silver, PC Plat
Hilton Guam Resort & Spa - Guam, USA
Gold. Full breakfast in Exec. Lounge.
A bit dated by nice morning view!
Old Dec 12, 2016, 1:19 am

Programs: HH, VA, QF, SQ, Air NZ
Hilton Brisbane.
Was given a letter on arrival with the benefits.
Deluxe continental in lounge
or Full breakfast in restaurant - $10 for Gold and Complimentary for Diamonds.
Stay as a Diamond
Old Dec 12, 2016, 6:56 am

Programs: BA Gold, DL PM, , Hilton Diamond (from being in a bed), SPG Plat, MR Plat
Hilton Shanghai
As diamond welcome letter stated lounge breakfast and if you want breakfast downstair its RMB80++.
Lounge breakfast is not bad.
Hotel in general is meh....
Old Dec 12, 2016, 10:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Hilton Lima Mireflores Peru

Very impressed with the diamond breakfast.

Choice of lounge breakfast or restaurant.

I did the lounge day one because I was short on time. Very nice lounge, no problems finding a seat and they had corn tamales as well as standard breakfast items such as scrambled eggs, etc.

This morning I ate at the restaraunt. I was told I could order anything I wanted off the menu and they had a nice selection of items and wish I would have gotten up earlier yesterday and ate there instead to try another item on the menu. Great selection. I chose an eggs benedict dish that had a peruvian sauce on it. They had a couple omlettes on the menu that sounded good as well as a Christmas french toast. They had a nice selection of juices you could chose from and I selected and orange melon juice.

They brought around a cart while waiting on the entree that you could were allowed to get items from and they had various pastries and fruit on the cart.

Not sure what the gold benefit is. I know they don't give gold's access to the lounge unless they are on an exec level so I'm assuming it's the restaraunt breakfast. I was very impressed with this hotel. If every hilton treated their diamonds this good I would give all my business to Hilton
Old Dec 13, 2016, 10:34 am

Programs: National Executive, HHonors Gold, IHG Platinum, Hyatt Visitor
Hilton San Diego "Resort" seems to have tightened up.

Voucher given says HHonors VIP (no distinguishing Gold or Diamond) Breakfast: Good for continental breakfast in AROMA Coffee Shop. There was also a large chalkboard sign posted outside AROMA Coffee Shop that said "Hilton HHonors Diamond and Gold Breakfast HERE."

I went to the main restaurant and asked if the voucher was good there. Yes, I was told. It is good for The Continental on the menu with a retail value of $14: a pastry or muffin or bagel, a yogurt or cottage cheese, juice, and coffee. I asked about applying the value of the voucher toward other menu items and was told that is not allowed. Was given zero service after receiving the food and even had to ask for the check which they did need signed.

With $35 parking fee and $29 resort fee, and this stingy breakfast benefit, the value proposition is just not there for this "Resort."

There was no buffet of any kind unless I am really blind. Maybe due to it being an off season?
Old Dec 20, 2016, 4:19 am

Location: San Francisco, CA & Bangkok (Home)/Lawrenceville & Switzerland (Boarding School)/Baltimore, MD (College)
Programs: DL DM, AL MVPG 75K, SQ Gold, BA Silver, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriot Plat, Hertz Pres Circle
Could someone update the list and add the Nashville Airport Hotel (former Holiday Inn) which is in the process of being rebranded into a Hilton. Honored my status, and booked on hilton website. Gold allowed full breakfast at the restaurant.
Old Dec 20, 2016, 6:42 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeBanyan Contributor Badge

Programs: We love to Fly, Hotels and Discovery
Recently we stayed again at the Conrad hotel in Dublin, Ireland and enjoyed their breakfast very much as Gold members, it was busy in the morning at the Coburg Brasserie but enjoyable nevertheless incl. full access to their breakfast buffet and selected a la carte items are included incl. French Toast and Egg White Omelette with Spinach. Overall, it was very enjoyable and we look forward to stay again at the newly renovated and beautiful Conrad Dublin.

Cheers & Safe Travels.
^
Old Dec 24, 2016, 1:46 pm

Programs: BA bronze, Hertz pres circle, Marriott Platinum, hilton diamond
Hilton Prague

Choice of breakfast in lounge or restaurant for gold. Rate included breakfast anyway though, but had breakfast in restaurant daily. Fantastic choice, range and quality.

Including, fresh pastries, fruits, fried/scrambled/boiled eggs, omlette station, 3 types of sausage, mushrooms, hashbrowns, cold cuts, cheeses, salads etc. Table ordered coffee, tea etc.

Highly recommended. Lounge apparently less choice but less busy though I can't say it was packed in the restaurant.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.