Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton's website is pathetically stupid and incompetent.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2015, 10:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: united, Hilton, Amtrak

This is pathetic. I cannot add or delete credit cards for check in on the website or the app. It keeps rejecting the updated credit card number, and will not delete old credit cards from the profile. Unbelievable that something this simple is impossible.
Old Aug 2, 2015, 10:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by steve4031
This is pathetic. I cannot add or delete credit cards for check in on the website or the app. It keeps rejecting the updated credit card number, and will not delete old credit cards from the profile. Unbelievable that something this simple is impossible.
Generally, weekends are bad times to try doing a lot with the website. Whenever they schedule maintenance (announced or not), things tend to shut down and it can be a few days before operation is back to limping along.
Old Aug 2, 2015, 1:24 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond; National Car Rental Executive Elite
Originally Posted by RogerD408
Generally, weekends are bad times to try doing a lot with the website. Whenever they schedule maintenance (announced or not), things tend to shut down and it can be a few days before operation is back to limping along.
+1

Had zero issues deleting and adding a new card early last week.
Old Aug 6, 2015, 9:11 am

I was amused today..... click onto the Hilton website. The screenshot shows a couple overlooking Santorini I believe. Hilton doesn't have a property in Santorini; nor any Greek Island for that matter.

Last edited by luv2go; Aug 6, 2015 at 9:21 am
Old Aug 7, 2015, 2:04 pm

Programs: HH D
Removed

Last edited by Sisosig; Aug 8, 2015 at 3:39 am Reason: Not on topic

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.