Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 11, 2015, 3:23 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: gaugeguy

DFL Image by BA_pics, on Flickr

They say diamonds are forever @:-)

This wiki will be used to list (in one place) those members that have achieved Hilton LTD status: They are (in order of posting order!):

40 FT members so far: (Congrats ^ )

As of January 2016:

1. ChicagoPlanesTrains
2. troyintn
3. dshafiee
4. stewlevine
5. IMStill4Travel
6. Oldogface
7. KenTarmac
8. 48pager
9. CoyoteExecPlatinum
10. snapper6768
11. docgasman
12. mbru
13. sarah.telaviv
14. dave0823
15. ExecPlatWife's Husband
16. auburntiger
17. Marq
18. monyline
19. gloryguy
20. avnmgr
21. Chang11
22. busyroadwarrior
23. DevilDawg1960
24. gqZJzU4vusf0Z2,$d7
25. rowatts
26. taylormuk
27. 35kup
28. worldiswide
29. 777-222
30. aghplane
31. PandaHouston
32. ontherun
33. geekboy
34. skimanant
35. innflyer
36. smmrfld
37. milesmilesmiles
38. hfly
39. Phil the Flyer (also Mrs Phil the Flyer)
40. MrHilton
41. kanerf
42. TSparky
43. Truffles
44. Traveller
45. Gaugeguy
wiki updated to post 69
Print Wikipost

Lifetime Status Roll call

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2015, 1:13 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: HH D, Rad VIP, Marriott G
Originally Posted by JohnMacWW
I must be close, I have been a diamond since 2003. But I have no idea how many cumulative nights I have. Is there a way to see that?
The nights need to be paid nights, not just total nights stayed...therefore the only current way to get this info is to ask HHonors for this information and they will get back to you in 8-10 working days IIRC. (they have to request it). HTH.

Originally Posted by docgasman
There's not too much traffic on this thread but thought I'd post relating to my first stay in the EU having had an excellent experience in New York on my first USA stay as a lifetime Diamond. Prior to arrival I had booked a Corporate Rate King Executive Room at the London Metropole - auto upgraded in advance on a 3 night stay to the Presidential Suite. Good grief - I was not expecting that! I am definitely seeing the benefits of Lifetime Diamond and hope it continues. Are other FT members getting similar treatment? Very satisfied!
Really good to hear that hotels (around the world) are treating LTD's well ^

Wiki updated to this post.
Old Mar 3, 2015, 2:12 pm

Programs: HH Lifetime Diamond, 20 years
I did not make Lifetime status at first pass. So I called the Diamond Desk to find out how many nights I fell short. I was told I have been Diamond for 20 consecutive years and had 948 paid nights. The Diamond Desk lady offered to request a review of my account regarding Lifetime Diamond, which I allowed. No email yet, but my Honor's account indicates I've achieved Lifetime Status. Yeah! I've stopped traveling and will be retiring shortly.
Old Mar 4, 2015, 10:21 am

Programs: UA GS 2MM, United Club, Lifetime Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat
I'm lifetime Diamond HHonors....you can add me to the roll call list.
Old Mar 4, 2015, 10:37 pm

Programs: AA EXP and 1MM, UA 1K, HH Lifetime Diamond
Glad to be part of the group. Added my name to the wiki.
Old Mar 5, 2015, 8:54 am

Still no email about Lifetime Diamond Status, my account indicates so. I never receive emails from Hilton any way.

Has anyone received a Lifetime Diamond card yet? It would be nice if it was something similar to the American Express Black Card, perhaps wishful thinking on my part.
Old Mar 5, 2015, 11:24 am

Location: CA; Husband AA Lifetime Plat/7 MM; HH Lifetime Diamond
My husband received his Lifetime Diamond card via UPS yesterday. Came in a black gift box, big enough that I expected to find more than just a card, but all that was in the box was the card and a note. The card is black metal, with the word "Lifetime" cut out of it. The note congratulated him on Lifetime Diamond, explained the benefits (don't seem to be different than Diamond), and gave a website and code so he can order his headphones and his choice of a $100 gift card from Tumi, Bloomingdales, or Saks Fifth Avenue.
Old Mar 5, 2015, 1:10 pm

Not Bad

Originally Posted by ExecPlatWife
My husband received his Lifetime Diamond card via UPS yesterday. Came in a black gift box, big enough that I expected to find more than just a card, but all that was in the box was the card and a note. The card is black metal, with the word "Lifetime" cut out of it. The note congratulated him on Lifetime Diamond, explained the benefits (don't seem to be different than Diamond), and gave a website and code so he can order his headphones and his choice of a $100 gift card from Tumi, Bloomingdales, or Saks Fifth Avenue.
Thanks for sharing ExecPlatWife.

I finally received the LTD email on March 5, card to arrive in 6/8 weeks.

Last edited by Chang11; Mar 6, 2015 at 8:18 am
Old Mar 5, 2015, 1:54 pm

My email:welcome arrived while recovering from surgery. My spiffy black metal LIFEDIA card arrived today. Now, what gift do I choose? <g>

Update: Gift? What gift? I went to the DiamondGift website ... just the regular olde Martiz/HHonors e-commerce site to trade points for stuff.

No "hand-selected a suite of exclusive gifts that you may choose from as a token of our appreciation" on the website.

The Lifetime Diamond Desks knows nothing. They sent me to Martiz/HHonors: 866-540-9745

The folks at Maritz know nothing about any "hand-selected a suite of exclusive gifts that you may choose from as a token of our appreciation".

Rather; they explain that I can spend points for stuff. Also insist that I must hand-over my HHONORS password and spend points. Fat chance. Slim chance. About the same. Maritz then gave me the 800# for Hilton resv.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Sigh.

Lifetime Diamond Desk explains that to eligible for the free DiamondGift, I must first buy something from the HHonors/Martiz website; then ... I'll be eligible for the "hand-selected a suite of exclusive gifts that you may choose from as a token of our appreciation". Good grief.

Oh yeah, Diamond Desks instructed me to hand over my HHonors login credentials to Maritz.

Handed over my HHonors password to Maritz. Maritz says that there is no DiamondGift promo, but they'll be happy to let me spend my points for stuff. They opened a case and said that I should hear back from them in 3-15 business days. Good grief. What a CharlieFoxtrot.

Last edited by gqZJzU4vusf0Z2,$d7; Mar 5, 2015 at 3:09 pm
Old Mar 5, 2015, 2:49 pm

Location: CA; Husband AA Lifetime Plat/7 MM; HH Lifetime Diamond
Originally Posted by gqZJzU4vusf0Z2,$d7
My email:welcome box arrived while recovering from surgery. My spiffy black metal LIFEDIA card arrived today. Now, what gift do I choose? <g>

Update: Gift? What gift? I went to the DiamondGift website ... just the regular olde Martiz/HHonors e-commerce site to trade points for stuff.

No "hand-selected a suite of exclusive gifts that you may choose from as a token of our appreciation" on the website.

The Lifetime Diamond Desks knows nothing. They sent me to Martiz/HHonors: 866-540-9745

The folks at Maritz know nothing about any "hand-selected a suite of exclusive gifts that you may choose from as a token of our appreciation".

Rather; they explain that I can spend points for stuff. Also insist that I must hand-over my HHONORS password and spend points. Fat chance. Slim chance. About the same. Maritz then gave me the 800# for Hilton resv.

My husband and I have had no problem logging into the Diamond Gift website. Just go to the link they listed on the card, log in, and the box pops up with the options for the gift.
Old Mar 5, 2015, 3:10 pm

> Just go to the link they listed on the card, log in, and the box pops up with the options for the gift.

Not for me. It just drops me into the regular HHonors/Maritz spend-points-for-stuff webpage. No "pop-up". That is a hint that I will pursue.

No joy using Win7 w/Firefox, IE, Chrome or Dolphin. (pop-up blockers disabled)

No joy using Nexus7 w/Lollipop & Chrome or LastPassTab (pop-up blocker disabled)

No joy using an iPad 1 w/Safari

No joy using an iPad 2 Air w/Safari

Last edited by gqZJzU4vusf0Z2,$d7; Mar 6, 2015 at 2:55 pm
Old Mar 6, 2015, 5:53 am

Programs: HH LTDiamond, Delta Diamond,UA 1K, *wood Platinum
Received my LTD email and updated on the web, not at home so haven't received the card yet.
Old Mar 6, 2015, 9:18 am

Programs: UA GS 2MM, United Club, Lifetime Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat
LTD Packet & Card Received

Yesterday I received my fancy box for Lifetime Diamond status. Inside was a metal membership card (to last a lifetime I guess....lol), it's all black with LIFETIME cut out of it above the word DIAMOND, kind of cool looking.

There was also a card asking me to go to a lifetime diamond website and enter in a code to receive my headphones and to choose one of three $100 gift cards for Saks, Tumi or Bloomingdale's.

I just had reason to call the new dedicated Lifetime Diamond number too, the lady who answered was very pleasant.

For some of you still questioning Hilton's decision to make the threshold 1,000 nights, last week I did four nights in two different Hilton properties, yesterday I checked out of a two night stay, tomorrow night I stay in the Hilton by Washington Dulles prior to my flight to China, I then spend the next three nights there in a Hilton before heading back to the US to the hotel I checked out of yesterday for another four nights before heading to Japan to stay at the Nagoya Hilton for two more nights. I applaud Hilton for recognizing those of us that spend considerable time (way more than needed to attain annual Diamond) and have shown that same continuous loyalty for many many years.

Now if I could just get my dog to stop barking at me like i'm a stanger when I go home, i'd be all set
Old Mar 6, 2015, 10:19 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by busyroadwarrior
Yesterday I received my fancy box for Lifetime Diamond status. Inside was a metal membership card (to last a lifetime I guess....lol), it's all black with LIFETIME cut out of it above the word DIAMOND, kind of cool looking.

There was also a card asking me to go to a lifetime diamond website and enter in a code to receive my headphones and to choose one of three $100 gift cards for Saks, Tumi or Bloomingdale's.

I just had reason to call the new dedicated Lifetime Diamond number too, the lady who answered was very pleasant.

For some of you still questioning Hilton's decision to make the threshold 1,000 nights, last week I did four nights in two different Hilton properties, yesterday I checked out of a two night stay, tomorrow night I stay in the Hilton by Washington Dulles prior to my flight to China, I then spend the next three nights there in a Hilton before heading back to the US to the hotel I checked out of yesterday for another four nights before heading to Japan to stay at the Nagoya Hilton for two more nights. I applaud Hilton for recognizing those of us that spend considerable time (way more than needed to attain annual Diamond) and have shown that same continuous loyalty for many many years.

Now if I could just get my dog to stop barking at me like i'm a stanger when I go home, i'd be all set
It makes the merit badge effect so much greater, doesn't it?
Old Mar 6, 2015, 2:18 pm

See my resolution/reply in the other LIFEDIA thread.

Last edited by gqZJzU4vusf0Z2,$d7; Mar 6, 2015 at 2:54 pm
Old Mar 7, 2015, 8:45 am

Originally Posted by gqZJzU4vusf0Z2,$d7
My email:welcome arrived while recovering from surgery. My spiffy black metal LIFEDIA card arrived today. Now, what gift do I choose? <g>

Lifetime Diamond Desk explains that to eligible for the free DiamondGift, I must first buy something from the HHonors/Martiz website; then ... I'll be eligible for the "hand-selected a suite of exclusive gifts that you may choose from as a token of our appreciation". Good grief.

Oh yeah, Diamond Desks instructed me to hand over my HHonors login credentials to Maritz.

Handed over my HHonors password to Maritz. Maritz says that there is no DiamondGift promo, but they'll be happy to let me spend my points for stuff. They opened a case and said that I should hear back from them in 3-15 business days. Good grief. What a CharlieFoxtrot.
As with ExecPlatWife, it was real simple, just went to the link on the card, entered my HHonors username and password, the code on the card and there was my selection, not difficult at all.

The hardest part was my wife trying to decide if she wanted the Saks or Bloomingdales gift card....lol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.