Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Making sense of tripple and quadruple bonuses.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2013, 9:51 pm
Original Poster

I'm guessing I don't understand the bonus offers correctly for Hilton stays but the numbers don't seem to add up. I've stayed at two Hilton hotels recently, one when the triple points promotion was active and the other when the quadruple points promo was active.

Here is the breakdown of my points and I feel like I'm missing some points but I could be crazy:

I stayed 12 nights during the triple promo here is the point summary:

I stayed 6 nights during the quadruple promo:

15150 is not 4X more base points it is only three 3X even though I stayed more than 4 nights.

What do you guys think?
Old Nov 23, 2013, 11:07 pm

Originally Posted by whoknew89
I'm guessing I don't understand the bonus offers correctly for Hilton stays but the numbers don't seem to add up. I've stayed at two Hilton hotels recently, one when the triple points promotion was active and the other when the quadruple points promo was active.

Here is the breakdown of my points and I feel like I'm missing some points but I could be crazy:

15150 is not 4X more base points it is only three 3X even though I stayed more than 4 nights.

What do you guys think?
4X base points includes: 1X base points and 3X bonus points

From T&C: “Quadruple Points” means you will receive Bonus Points of three times the number of Base Points earned during an eligible stay.
Old Nov 23, 2013, 11:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Originally Posted by whoknew89

What do you guys think?
You seem to have left out the point totals you referred to. But without being able to see what you actually received 4x points means the points you would normally earn + 3x more = 4x.
See this thread:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...promotion.html
and the wiki within:
What does Double, Triple and Quadruple Points mean?
* "Double Points" mean you will receive a bonus equal to the number of Base Points earned on eligible stays of 2 consecutive nights.

* "Triple Points" means you will receive a bonus equal to twice the number of Base Points earned on eligible stays of 3 consecutive nights.

* “Quadruple Points” means you will receive a bonus equal to three-times the number of Base Points earned on eligible stays of 4 or more consecutive nights.
and the faq's for the promotion:
http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/promot...q-english.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.