Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Premium Club Asia

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2016, 9:13 pm

Programs: AA EXP (probably nothing w/ AA next year :)), Delta Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by gaugeguy
Does anyone know how to actually sign up for the Premium club? I will be at Conrad KS for a week as well as Conrad BKK for a few days and I think this would work out well us.
I'm in the same boat
Old Aug 2, 2016, 1:19 am

Programs: Honors Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Accor Gold, OW Emerald, SIXT Diamond
Does anyone know how to actually sign up for the Premium club? I will be at Conrad KS for a week as well as Conrad BKK for a few days and I think this would work out well us.
I've used my Malaysia Hilton Premium Club membership card without problem at the Bangkok properties. Got this promo email a few weeks ago :

Don't know the HPC prices elsewhere but since signing up for Enrich (OneWorld) is free, might be worth it for the discount ?

Old Aug 2, 2016, 2:53 am

To receive the registration form you have to send them an E-Mail via the contact form.

They were quick to answer and also sent possible availabilities for the dates we requested.

In May it was 8.000 THB (tax included) for 1 Year of membership.
Old Aug 4, 2016, 9:44 am

Programs: Delta Plat, MM, AS MVP, Lifetime Skyclub, HHonors Lifetime Diamond, National Exec Elite, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by ctrlf
To receive the registration form you have to send them an E-Mail via the contact form.

They were quick to answer and also sent possible availabilities for the dates we requested.

In May it was 8.000 THB (tax included) for 1 Year of membership.
I sent them an email through the contact form and its been 2 days with no reply. Amazing.....
Old Aug 4, 2016, 7:14 pm

Programs: AA EXP (probably nothing w/ AA next year :)), Delta Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
I sent them an email through the contact form and its been 2 days with no reply. Amazing.....
Same here
Old Aug 16, 2016, 1:35 pm

have you gotten a response yet?
Old Aug 28, 2016, 10:35 pm

I'm sorry about your experience!

Have uploaded the Benefits and Registration Form (which includes the E-Mail Adress i don't want to post in the open) for Thailand here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ur93dt0kz...UFFFtj_Na?dl=0

Hope that helps for your further communication. Please Report back if it did work out!
Old Sep 20, 2016, 11:40 pm

Programs: KF, MPC, BAEC // Bonvoy, WoH, Honors
Looking at the accommodation benefits for Thailand (Koh Samui specifically), but I don't know how to interpret the benefits. It seems like you get a whole bunch of vouchers. How many free vs. discounted nights do you actually end up getting?

[...] ...or one (1) night accommodation at THB 11,250 nett (Deluxe Villa) with ABF at Conrad Koh Samui (Valid any day in the week) booking based on availability, excluding Public Holidays for resort hotels. Non-Transferable.
and...

Four (4) Vouchers for one night in a Deluxe room “Beach Escape” for two (2) persons with ABF (valid Sunday to Thursday) at THB 11,500+++ (for a Deluxe Villa) at Conrad Koh Samui or THB 3,500++ at Hilton Pattaya or Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa or THB 3,500+++ at Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa. Fully Transferable.

Two (2) Vouchers for one night at 50% discount of Best Available Rate for any room type, Excluding Public Holidays for resort properties. Valid at Conrad Bangkok, Conrad Koh Samui, Hilton Pattaya, Millennium Hilton Bangkok, Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa or Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa.

Two (2) Vouchers for one night at Best Available Rate and receive second night COMPLIMENTARY, Excluding Public Holidays for resort properties. Valid at Conrad Koh Samui, Millennium Hilton Bangkok, Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa, Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok or DoubleTree by Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok. Fully Transferable.
It seems like using these correctly combined with some P&C nights you can end up doing a fairly lengthy stay at this property at a low (average) nightly cost, even including the membership fee.
Old Sep 23, 2016, 2:33 pm

Programs: HH Lifetime Diamond, 20 years
Originally Posted by staff
Looking at the accommodation benefits for Thailand (Koh Samui specifically), but I don't know how to interpret the benefits. It seems like you get a whole bunch of vouchers. How many free vs. discounted nights do you actually end up getting?

and...

It seems like using these correctly combined with some P&C nights you can end up doing a fairly lengthy stay at this property at a low (average) nightly cost, even including the membership fee.
Yes, Indeed! I'm very interested too.
Old Jan 1, 2017, 2:43 pm

Can the accomodations coupons be used on one consecutive stay?
Old Apr 24, 2017, 11:46 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by Mogensen
Can the accomodations coupons be used on one consecutive stay?
I just used my "Beach Escape" coupons in Conrad Koh Samui, at THB11,500++ for 3 nights in WATERFRONT POOL VILLA with ABF...
Other useful coupons: complimentary set dinner and complimentary afternoon tea in Zest, complimentary set lunch with free signature drinks in Azure, 50% off dinner for two (food only) in Jahn, buy 1 get 1 free Spa treatment in The Spa...totally worth the stay ^^

You also get to enjoy other concurrent perks as Hilton Diamond member as well..

Last edited by atleeyoung; Apr 24, 2017 at 11:53 pm
Old Apr 26, 2017, 1:41 am

Programs: IHG Plat, HHonors Diamond, SPG Gold,VS, BA.
Originally Posted by atleeyoung
I just used my "Beach Escape" coupons in Conrad Koh Samui, at THB11,500++ for 3 nights in WATERFRONT POOL VILLA with ABF...
Other useful coupons: complimentary set dinner and complimentary afternoon tea in Zest, complimentary set lunch with free signature drinks in Azure, 50% off dinner for two (food only) in Jahn, buy 1 get 1 free Spa treatment in The Spa...totally worth the stay ^^

You also get to enjoy other concurrent perks as Hilton Diamond member as well..
I've got a 4-5 night stay coming up at the Conrad KS, and a few other nights in Thailand hotels so would be interested in this as the one free night in BKK and food vouchers/discounts at the KS could easily make this worthwhile - but how does it work in practice? Presumably I can check if the night/hotel I'm interested in booking is available on their system at the time of signing up?

Say I join from the UK - how do I physically get the card/vouchers? Do they post them overseas? Presumably the vouchers are physical - wouldn't want to risk flying out to Asia without them?
Old Apr 26, 2017, 4:00 am

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by FlyingChris47
I've got a 4-5 night stay coming up at the Conrad KS, and a few other nights in Thailand hotels so would be interested in this as the one free night in BKK and food vouchers/discounts at the KS could easily make this worthwhile - but how does it work in practice? Presumably I can check if the night/hotel I'm interested in booking is available on their system at the time of signing up?

Say I join from the UK - how do I physically get the card/vouchers? Do they post them overseas? Presumably the vouchers are physical - wouldn't want to risk flying out to Asia without them?
Hi, the vouchers/card can either be courier for a cost of no less than 1000THB or self collected from any Hilton hotel in Thailand.

You need to send email to “[email protected]" for enquiry on the HPC program itself as well as checking the availability of night/hotel.
Old Aug 19, 2017, 1:13 am

The Hilton PremiumClub Asia has switched to app only coupons and member card. You get an initial code by email for the app, then you can use the vouchers and benefits immediately.
Old Aug 28, 2017, 7:26 am

Are the bookings made using the HPC e-vouchers flexible?

TIA

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.