Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Premium Club Asia

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2013, 5:33 pm

Programs: UA 1MM Gold, Delta Gold, HH ◊, SPG Gold
Just found out about this on another thread.

I see the local details vary a great deal as do the prices for the card, dependent on which hotel you choose.

For Hilton Shanghai the card already pays for itself after one trip.

Excellent find
Old Jul 30, 2013, 8:51 am

Programs: A3 Gold, AF/KL Gold, 1865 Voyager, Le Club Platinum, HHonors Gold
An update for this thread...

Along with the recent additions of Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok and Doubletree by Hilton Sukhumvit it seems the Conrad properties in Thailand have come onboard now as well...

A few other tweaks as well, seems like a worth while card to have now
Old Sep 9, 2013, 8:36 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond
Does anyone here have this card? May I know if you book stays using the vouchers, will you receive Gold benefits? Will the stay count as a qualifying stay?

Last edited by InvestorTiger; Sep 9, 2013 at 5:59 pm
Old Sep 9, 2013, 5:57 pm

Smile

my question is regarding the dining benefits... do you have to show the card after finishing the meal in order to get the discount and then they put this on your bill for check out.

and what does one voucher for one complimentary room with ABF... is breakfast or what does it mean?

Thanks a lot.
Old Sep 10, 2013, 5:07 am
Suspended

Programs: Marriott - P; HH - G; Hyatt - P; Avis - LT First
ABF is American breakfast..........

Originally Posted by puntos68
my question is regarding the dining benefits... do you have to show the card after finishing the meal in order to get the discount and then they put this on your bill for check out.

and what does one voucher for one complimentary room with ABF... is breakfast or what does it mean?

Thanks a lot.
Old Sep 10, 2013, 11:19 am

Programs: AA ex Plat, IC Plat , Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by InvestorTiger
Does anyone here have this card? May I know if you book stays using the vouchers, will you receive Gold benefits? Will the stay count as a qualifying stay?
I do... have the card. You dont show it until after you finish and put it with your credit card.....nobody in your party will even be aware that you are using it.

Yes, you recieve full Gold benifits when using the vouchers for a stay. It does count as a qualifying stay, but NO points.

You have to email or call a seperate number for the hotel booking, this was easy for me but others have complained about this process. If the hotel is at very high occupancy, the voucher may not be valid for that weekend. I actually had the person that i bought the card though make the reservation for the date i wanted as i purchased the card.

Its a good deal if you spend more than a few days and eat a few meals, the buffet voucher alone pays for half the card, then the free night pays for the other half!

PS, their is also a Priority Club card(Preferred Dining Program) for those who stay at IC/Hildoay Inn's in THailand. IC Sunday brunch, and Friday/Saturday night seafood buffet is some of the best anywhere!
Old Sep 10, 2013, 10:38 pm

Programs: A3 Gold, AF/KL Gold, 1865 Voyager, Le Club Platinum, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by shawntobi
PS, their is also a Priority Club card(Preferred Dining Program) for those who stay at IC/Hildoay Inn's in THailand. IC Sunday brunch, and Friday/Saturday night seafood buffet is some of the best anywhere!
Is that card still around? I can't find any info on it on the interwebs.
Old Sep 10, 2013, 10:48 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by shawntobi
I do... have the card. You dont show it until after you finish and put it with your credit card.....nobody in your party will even be aware that you are using it.

Yes, you recieve full Gold benifits when using the vouchers for a stay. It does count as a qualifying stay, but NO points.

You have to email or call a seperate number for the hotel booking, this was easy for me but others have complained about this process. If the hotel is at very high occupancy, the voucher may not be valid for that weekend. I actually had the person that i bought the card though make the reservation for the date i wanted as i purchased the card.

Its a good deal if you spend more than a few days and eat a few meals, the buffet voucher alone pays for half the card, then the free night pays for the other half!

Do you have to provide the credit card details over the phone or email when booking with the voucher. I am interested in the Hilton properties in KL as it is a convenient place to go during the weekends
Old Mar 23, 2014, 10:10 am

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
Premium Club Asia - Thailand

If you spend a lot of time at Hiltons in Thailand this could be an excellent deal to take advantage of:

http://www.premiumclubasia.com/Hilto...rBenefits.html

Membership Benefits

Hilton Premium Club
Hilton Premium Club

Individual Membership , 7500.00 (THB): BUY NOW >>
Membership Package Selling Price – Baht 7,500 (VAT included)

BENEFITS – MEMBERSHIP CARD

Dining Benefits
Upon presentation of your Hilton Premium Club membership card, you will be entitled to the following dining benefits at Hilton Worldwide Hotels in Thailand at all participating outlets:
25% discount on the total food bill when dining alone
50% discount when dining with one guest (2 people)
33% discount when dining with two guests (3 people)
25% discount when dining with three guests (4 people)
20% discount when dining with four to 19 guests (5 to 20 people)
*Dining discount not applicable for special events, any other promotional or discounted activities.
*25% flat discount when dining at Prime at Millennium Hilton Bangkok (min 2 people dining discount).
*10% flat discount during black-out dates, bookings must be confirmed 7 days before event and deposit paid upon booking.
*20% discount on beverages in all bars and lounges at all Hilton Worldwide Hotel in Thailand
Accommodation Benefits
 20% discount on BAR for Direct Bookings at Hilton Worldwide Hotels in Thailand.

Additional Benefits
 20% off Fitness discount on daily entrance fees for non-hotel guests valid at Millennium Hilton Bangkok, Hilton Hua Hin Resort, Spa and Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa & DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Phuket Surin Beach.

 20% discount on Spa treatments (excluding Spa products) at Conrad Koh Samui, Hilton Pattaya, Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa, Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa and DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Phuket Surin Beach.

 30% discount on Spa treatments (excluding Spa products) at Millennium Hilton Bangkok and Conrad Bangkok.

BENEFITS – MEMBERSHIP VOUCHERS

Dining Benefits
 One (1) Voucher for Complimentary Set or Buffet Lunch for two persons (Valid everyday) food only. Valid at Café Two at Conrad Bangkok, Azure at Conrad Koh Samui, Edge (excluding Sunday Brunch) at Hilton Pattaya, Flow (excluding Sunday Brunch) at Millennium Hilton Bangkok, Sails (excluding Sunday Brunch) at Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa, The Market at Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa, Scalini at Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok or Dee Lite at Doubletree by Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok. NON-TRANSFERABLE.

 One (1) Voucher for Complimentary Set or Buffet Dinner for two persons (Valid everyday) food only. Valid at Café Two at Conrad Bangkok, Zest at Conrad Koh Samui, Flare at Hilton Pattaya, Flow at Millennium Hilton Bangkok, Sails Restaurant at Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa, The Market at Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa, Scalini at Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok or Dee Lite at Doubletree by Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok. NON-TRANSFERABLE.

 One (1) Voucher for Complimentary Afternoon Tea for two people. Valid at Diplomat at Conrad Bangkok, Aura Lounge at Conrad Koh Samui, Drift at Hilton Pattaya, Flow at Millennium Hilton Bangkok or Andaman Lounge at Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa. NON-TRANSFERABLE.

 One (1) Voucher for Complimentary Celebration Cake while dining in a Hilton Worldwide Hotel in Thailand (Standard 1.5 pound cake, Advance order required 24hrs) on your Birthday. For Doubletree by Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok & DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Phuket Surin Beach, member will receive a tin of Doubletree by Hilton Cookies. NON-TRANSFERABLE.

 Two (2) Vouchers of 50% discount for lunch or dinner (food only) when dining in a group 8 - 15 people, not applicable for special events, any other promotional or discounted. Valid at Café Two at Conrad Bangkok, Zest or Azure at Conrad Koh Samui, Edge at Hilton Pattaya, Flow or Yuan at Millennium Hilton Bangkok, Sails Restaurant at Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa, The Market at Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa, Mondo at Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok, Dee at Doubletree by Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok or Asia Alive at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Phuket Surin Beach. TRANSFERABLE.

 One (1) Voucher for Complimentary bottle of House Wine when dining in any restaurant. Valid at Hilton Worldwide Hotels in Thailand. NON-TRANSFERABLE.

 One (1) Voucher Buy one bottle of House Wine or House Spirits and get 50 % discount when dining in any restaurant. Valid at Hilton Worldwide Hotels in Thailand. TRANSFERABLE.

 One (1) voucher complimentary signature drink for 2 persons. Valid at Hilton Worldwide Hotels in Thailand. NON-TRANSFERABLE.

Accommodation Benefits
 One (1) voucher for one Complimentary Room (Deluxe Room) with ABF valid in a city hotel (Millennium Hilton Bangkok or Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok or Doubletree by Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok) or one (1) Complimentary Room (Deluxe Room) excluding ABF at Conrad Bangkok or one (1) night accommodation at Baht3,000 Nett (Deluxe Room) with ABF valid in a resort hotel (Hilton Pattaya or Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa or Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa or Doubletree by Hilton Phuket Surin Beach) and Baht11,250 Nett for Conrad Samui (Valid any day in the week) booking based on availability, excluding Public Holidays for resort hotels. NON-TRANSFERABLE.

 Four (4) Vouchers for one night in a Deluxe room "City Escape" for 2 people with ABF (valid Mon till Sun) at THB3,800++ at Conrad Bangkok or THB3,500++ at Millennium Hilton Bangkok or Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok or Doubletree by Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok. TRANSFERABLE.

 Four (4) Vouchers for one night in a Deluxe room "Beach Escape" for 2 people with ABF (valid Sun till Thursday) at THB11,500+++ (for a Deluxe Villa) at Conrad Koh Samui or THB3,500++ at Hilton Pattaya or Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa and Baht3,500+++ Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa or DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Phuket Surin Beach. TRANSFERABLE.

 Two (2) vouchers for one night at 50% discount of BAR for any room type, Excluding Public Holidays for resort properties. Valid at Conrad Bangkok, Conrad Koh Samui, Hilton Pattaya, Millennium Hilton Bangkok, Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa, Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa or DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Phuket Surin Beach. TRANSFERABLE.

 Two (2) vouchers for one night at BAR rate and receive second night COMPLIMENTARY, Excluding Public Holidays for resort properties. Valid at Conrad Koh Samui, Millennium Hilton Bangkok, Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa, Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok, Doubletree by Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok or DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Phuket Surin Beach. TRANSFERABLE.

Other Benefits
 One (1) Voucher of THB 5,000 for any event with a minimum of THB 100,000 spent on F&B valid at Hilton Worldwide Hotels in Thailand. NON-TRANSFERABLE.

 One (1) Certificate for 1 month gym membership when joining for 12 months period. Valid at Conrad Bangkok, Millennium Hilton Bangkok, Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa, Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa, Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok, Doubletree by Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok or DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Phuket Surin Beach. NON-TRANSFERABLE.

 One (1) Certificate for one week complimentary gym. Valid at Conrad Bangkok, Millennium Hilton Bangkok, Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa, Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa, Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok, Doubletree by Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok or DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Phuket Surin Beach. NON-TRANSFERABLE.

 One (1) Certificate buy one and get one for free Spa Treatment. Valid at Hilton Worldwide Hotels in Thailand. TRANSFERABLE.

 One (1) complimentary partner/spouse membership card with each membership sold, valid for all benefits associated with the membership card (excluding certificates)

Terms and Conditions:
§ All membership benefits are subject to terms and conditions
§ HHonors Points not applicable
§ Dining benefits not transferable. Only one card is valid per table or per party
§ Dining benefits do not extend to Room Service, Mini Bar or F&B Retail outlets
§ Discounts applied are to food bills only, excluding beverages, tax and service
§ Children aged 6 years and over are treated as one adult when calculating the dining discount
§ Dining Black-out dates: HM King's Birthday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, NY Eve, NY Day, Valentine’s Day
§ Vouchers not valid during festive seasons including Christmas Eve, Christmas day, New Year’s Eve, Chinese New Year, Mother’s days, Father’s Days and Valentine’s Day.

Premium Club Participating Hotels & Resorts in Thailand

Conrad Bangkok: Café @ 2 – Liu – Deli by Conrad – City Terrace - Diplomat Bar – Kisara – Club 87 Plus
Conrad Koh Samui: Jahn – Aura Lounge – Azure Barigrill – Zest – The Cellar
Millennium Hilton Bangkok: Flow - Yuan - Prime - Maya - ThreeSixty - The Lantern - The Lounge – The Beach
Hilton Sukhumvit: Bangkok Scalini - Mondo
Hilton Pattaya: Edge – Flare – Shore – Drift - Horizon
Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa: Sails - Caffé Cino – Ocean Beach Club - Thai Thai Restaurant - Buon Appetito - Andaman Lounge
Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa: Chay Had - White Lotus - The Market – Milestones - World News Coffee - Hua Hin Brewing Company – Aqua Pool Bar / Sunset Beach Bar
DoubleTree by Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok: Dee Lite - Mosaic
DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Surin Beach: Asia Alive – Board Walk
Old Mar 23, 2014, 11:49 am

Programs: AA ex Plat, IC Plat , Hilton Diamond
this has been written about before. I actually used it 2 years ago, and it can be a good value.

It is very limited with application at some properties IE Phuket. You can also buy one in Malasia, and the discount works at the hotels in Thailand, just not for the free night.....that was the way it worked a year ago.

IF you buy in Malaysia:
Accommodation Benefits:
One (1) certificate of complimentary night (Room only) at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, Hilton Petaling Jaya, Hilton Kuching, Batang Ai Longhouse Resort, Doubletree by Hilton, Kuala Lumpur, or Hilton Phuket Arcadia Beach Resort & Spa.

One note: some people complain about the booking process for the free night, ie emails to the 3rd party etc. I actually had the agent selling the package, book my room at the same time and then paid. There can be different perks based on which hotel you buy through. ie free buffet for 2 if bought through Hilton KL(look under the specials section)

The free night almost pays for the package, plus they usually have a few upgrade to EL lounge for non status holders. key works is guaranteed, if you are gold.

Last edited by shawntobi; Mar 23, 2014 at 12:01 pm
Old Mar 24, 2014, 1:43 am

Worth a deal,if u have multiple stays coming over in Thailand and one is making his mind in accordance with the Hilton properties.
Old Jul 8, 2014, 5:41 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by ExpatSomchai
Accommodation Benefits
 One (1) voucher for one Complimentary Room (Deluxe Room) with ABF valid in a city hotel (Millennium Hilton Bangkok or Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok or Doubletree by Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok) or one (1) Complimentary Room (Deluxe Room) excluding ABF at Conrad Bangkok or one (1) night accommodation at Baht3,000 Nett (Deluxe Room) with ABF valid in a resort hotel (Hilton Pattaya or Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa or Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa or Doubletree by Hilton Phuket Surin Beach) and Baht11,250 Nett for Conrad Samui (Valid any day in the week) booking based on availability, excluding Public Holidays for resort hotels. NON-TRANSFERABLE.
Im just trying to find a good deal for the Conrad Samui and humbled up on this.
People always talk about a free night, but I dont understand.
Where do they say a free night? The sentence above means you will get the Conrad Samui for 11,250THB for a night right? The sentence confuses me, Im not a native english speaker, so maybe someone can help me out
Old Jan 14, 2015, 2:43 am

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
I didn't realize you don't get points if you use it. But does that also apply to incidentals? Even on award stays, you get points for the incidentals...I recently had a stay where I had like 600 dollars of incidentals...nothing at all?
Old Feb 1, 2015, 10:17 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, BA Gold, Marriott Platinum Premier, IHG Gold, Phyllis Court Junior Member
Is it still possible to sign up for this? The website claims to be down for maintenance when I click the 'buy now' link.

I need at least seven days in Bangkok and the accommodation vouchers alone would halve the cost.
Old Feb 1, 2015, 11:07 pm

Programs: Honors Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Accor Gold, OW Emerald, SIXT Diamond
Originally Posted by templar42
Is it still possible to sign up for this? The website claims to be down for maintenance when I click the 'buy now' link.

I need at least seven days in Bangkok and the accommodation vouchers alone would halve the cost.
Member for 5 years, and have always bought / renewed it over the phone instead of website.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.