Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Boston Logan Airport {US-MA}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Boston Logan Airport {US-MA}

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2007, 6:06 pm

Programs: UA 1K (2MM); AA LT Gold (1.9 MM); SQ; WN; DL; "Bonvoy Ambassador""
It is well-sited and, IMO, the large, high ceilinged common spaces are relatively soothing rather than jarring.
Old Jul 22, 2007, 10:17 am

Programs: BA Gold, BD Gold, PC Ambassador, SPG Gold
Hilton Boston Logan Airport Trip Reports and Reviews

I've just completed a stay at the Hilton Boston Logan Airport and for those of you who don't monitor the trip report board, I've done a review of the properties I've stayed at on my website, consisting of a few photos and a bit of narrative.

Hilton Boston Logan Airport

Hope this is useful info for anyone planning to stay at this property.

Last edited by Canarsie; Oct 12, 2007 at 8:41 pm Reason: To edit out other Hilton HHonors properties as part of an experiment.
Old Jul 22, 2007, 7:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, AMEX Platinum (US)
Nice pics and details. Was surprised to see such a diehard PC guy such as yourself posting on the HH forum

The room you had at Logan looks exactly like the corner room I had there a few months ago. Did yours have a view across to the city or was it the opposite corner?
Old Jul 23, 2007, 5:21 am

Originally Posted by Fraser
Nice pics and details. Was surprised to see such a diehard PC guy such as yourself posting on the HH forum

The room you had at Logan looks exactly like the corner room I had there a few months ago. Did yours have a view across to the city or was it the opposite corner?
Well I had a dip recently as I was relegated to AMB, but have since regained RA status, so I'll be back at IC's soon. But Hilton have been really good to me. Excellent experiences and 1k bmi miles per night to boot, plus double HH points recently - I made a packet out of my recent stays.

In terms of the Hilton Boston, I can't remember the view as I arrived at 11pm and left the room before 6am without botherin to open the curtains!
Old Jul 25, 2007, 10:27 am

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, HHonours Diamond, BA AMEX PremPlus
Phil,

you said you couldn't walk to the terminal from the Hilton at Logan - why not? Was the walkway closed?
Old Jul 26, 2007, 8:21 am

Originally Posted by Teece
Phil,

you said you couldn't walk to the terminal from the Hilton at Logan - why not? Was the walkway closed?
No, depends which terminal. In the morning I could, as BA departs from Terminal E. I believe terminals A and E are walkable. In fact I think the others are allegedly walkable too, if you go via the central car park, although I couldn't find the signs for them. So I called on the courtesy phone and they sent a shuttle. I arrive on AA, Terminal B I think...
Old Jul 26, 2007, 8:36 am

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, HHonours Diamond, BA AMEX PremPlus
Originally Posted by PhilH
No, depends which terminal. In the morning I could, as BA departs from Terminal E. I believe terminals A and E are walkable. In fact I think the others are allegedly walkable too, if you go via the central car park, although I couldn't find the signs for them. So I called on the courtesy phone and they sent a shuttle. I arrive on AA, Terminal B I think...
Sure - in fact, I think I figured this out after I posted. The walk to/from E Terminal is nice, although I didn't like the canned voice following me along the walkways!
Old Sep 5, 2007, 8:50 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Marriott Rewards Gold
Any recent stays?

Planning on using an award stay for a transcontinental layover (While I catch a game @ Fenway). Is the Logan Airport Hilton worthy of 35K points? Also - will they give a Gold Lounge access?

Thanks!
Old Sep 5, 2007, 12:06 pm

Programs: United Silver and HH Diamond
You do not need to stay on an executive floor to have access to the lounge at this Hilton. Gold and Diamond members have access to the lounge just because of their status. Simply sign in. (They did not ask to see my card.)
Old Sep 7, 2007, 12:17 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Marriott Rewards Gold
Thanks for the info! I called them at off hours to find out how long a walk it is from Terminal E. The front desk personnel answered ,(with a thick local accent) "it's seven minutes, and the reason I know that is because they have the only Dunkin Donuts open 24 hours there."
Old Sep 7, 2007, 8:53 pm

Programs: DL DM 3 MM AA PLAT HH Lifetime Diamond Marriott Plat AMB lifetime titanium Hertz PC
Originally Posted by ChinaShrek
You do not need to stay on an executive floor to have access to the lounge at this Hilton. Gold and Diamond members have access to the lounge just because of their status. Simply sign in. (They did not ask to see my card.)
True, but this hotel tries to force the hilton my way. The front desk person mentioned since I took points, that I was not allowed in the lounge.
Old Feb 3, 2008, 9:10 pm

Programs: Delta/NW Plat, HH Diamond, Nat Car Exec
Bos Log Lounge Hours

What hours is the Lounge at Hilton Bos Logan open on the weekends? I arrive late on a Sat and up early for a NW flight the next morning.
Old Apr 28, 2008, 8:59 am

Programs: PC Plat, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold,HHonors Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, National Exec Elite
Stayed at the Hilton Logan Airport 2 weekends ago before I went on a vacation that included an early flight from Logan. I used some points to get the room and with my gold status I was upgraded to exec floor.

Check-in was long because they had two people working and a whole group of pilot and flight attendants checking in for the night.

The room was very nice with a view of the Boston skyline. We were on the ninth floor (9th and 10th are exec floors).

The Exec lounge was open until 11pm on Saturday night and they had appetizers out from 6-8pm. All you have to do is sign in when you enter on the 10th floor. There are three computers in the loung to be used but when I was first there, they were all being used by kids playing games on them. There are also free computer in the lobby to use.

We had an early flight and were able to catch one of the shuttles that leaves every 15 minutes to get to Terminal B. You can also walk via the skybridge, but I was not up for that so early in the morning.
Old Sep 8, 2008, 2:42 pm

Location: DFW, 3.5 MM, AA EXP, LIFETIME PLATINUM, MARRIOTT LIFETIME PLATINUM, STARWOOD AMBASSADOR 223 NIGHTS, AND LIFETIME GOLD, HILTON DIAMOND, NATIONAL EXECUTIVE ELITE
Hilton Boston Logan Airport

Has anyone stayed here recently?

My understanding is that thy have new TVs on all floors, and that the TV channel line-up is pretty good.

The rates, however, are insane...
Old Sep 8, 2008, 3:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
The last page of this thread, found by search, suggests that yes, somebody has stayed there recently.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showt...airport&page=4

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.