Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Nashville Downtown {US-TN}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Nashville Downtown {US-TN}

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2009, 4:45 pm

Programs: DL DM 3 MM AA PLAT HH Lifetime Diamond Marriott Plat AMB lifetime titanium Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Chicago Wine Geek
UPDATE: This property just finished a modest 3 mil upgrade. New lobby, new lobby restaurant layout. I can't decide if I like it or not. It's like they stole all the furniture and furnishings from a W hotel. Anyone else been here lately?
Not until hockey season starts. It has the best location to catch a game.
Old Aug 28, 2009, 10:06 am

Programs: HH Lifetime Diamond, AA Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by troyintn
Not until hockey season starts. It has the best location to catch a game.
Or a concert. I was there this week when the Jonas Brothers were there on Tuesday. What a mob scene! The crowd at The Palm was very interesting.
Old Oct 25, 2012, 3:19 pm

Programs: DL GM
Hilton Downtown Nashville

5 years since last report. I'm considering it for a trip in Dec. Anybody got anything to add?
Old Oct 25, 2012, 4:23 pm

Programs: HHonnors Diamond, AA Gold, UA Silver
Nice property, all suite's, good breakfast for Diamonds. Location is very close to all the honky-tonk bars (a block away, close enough to walk to and far enough that you don't have to deal with the noise) and plenty of restaurants are very close by. The inside looks like it was an ES at some point (open on the inside with walkways to the rooms overlooking the main area's on the first floor). Not sure if there was an EL or not, we were there on a busy weekend and didn't get upgraded to an EL room if that floor even exists.

Due to the location and all suite room setup I wouldn't hesitate to stay again next time I'm in Nashville. For what it's worth it is the only AAA four diamond hotel in Nashville.

Be sure to use the MVP code to get the 20% off as rooms are a bit pricey.
Old Oct 25, 2012, 6:54 pm

Staying there right now. No EL, never has been one. Breakfast is standard for nice Hiltons. Diamonds get free continental, upgrade to full breakfast for about $6 IIRC. Great location.
Old Oct 27, 2012, 4:47 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist;Bonvoy Lifetime Titan ; Hilton DIA (amex); AA Plat
Pricey, but nice hotel with a nice sports bar attached. Great location, in th center of everything.
Old Dec 27, 2012, 10:55 am

Programs: DL GM
Nashville Hilton

Just got back from a nice stay there in Nashville. Nice property. Looks like a Embassy Suite conversion as per above post. I originally was given an interior end room with no outside window, didn't care for it and was then given a nice room on the arch side. Breakfast free for Gold with $5 up-charge from continental to full. Pay the difference, pretty good food w/omelet chef. I would stay there again, as the staff was attentive, good downtown location.
I will keep an eye out for the opening of the new OMNI sometime late fall.
Thanks for the reply's.
Old Dec 28, 2012, 12:59 pm

Anyone ever run into Little Richard while staying here? He lives on property. I've met him 4 times now and he even gave me a autographed picture and bible.
Old Dec 28, 2012, 1:08 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond / Delta Plat
Anyone ever run into Little Richard while staying here? He lives on property. I've met him 4 times now and he even gave me a autographed picture and bible.
HA HA! I can't believe you posted that... INDEED we have run into little Richard at this hotel. We played a few nights before in Chattanooga, Tennessee and while we were coming onto the glass elevator the doors opened and a man pushed Little Richard onto the elevator in a wheel chair. I was also told by a bellman that he is afraid of living in a house because of the fear of fire.

Small world!
Old Jan 17, 2013, 9:27 am

Just found out some good news. They are updating the rooms this year. And they could use it. They are also removing their indoor pool and converting that space to an EL and expanding their fitness center. I'm back there in two weeks and they put me into one of the beta renovated rooms and want some feedback.
Old Jan 18, 2013, 7:54 am

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium Elite, HH Diamond
Just found out some good news. They are updating the rooms this year. And they could use it. They are also removing their indoor pool and converting that space to an EL and expanding their fitness center. I'm back there in two weeks and they put me into one of the beta renovated rooms and want some feedback.
Good news! Any time table on the renovations? Going to be there the 2nd week of March.
Old Jan 18, 2013, 1:56 pm

Probably April for the pool project and July they will start on the rooms.
Old May 19, 2013, 11:45 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, WN RR
Folks - huge new behemoth Convention Center opened about a block from this property earlier today. This may mean traffic congestion for the next little while till they get it all sorted (hopefully not into perpetuity as some have suggested.) They finally have 6th Avenue open, praise Yahweh.
Old May 21, 2013, 2:43 pm

I'll be back the first week of June and will post an update.
Old May 21, 2013, 8:33 pm

Programs: DL DM 3 MM AA PLAT HH Lifetime Diamond Marriott Plat AMB lifetime titanium Hertz PC
Originally Posted by divemistressofthedark
Folks - huge new behemoth Convention Center opened about a block from this property earlier today. This may mean traffic congestion for the next little while till they get it all sorted (hopefully not into perpetuity as some have suggested.) They finally have 6th Avenue open, praise Yahweh.
Traffic is better now that they have opened some streets.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.