Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle-Downtown {US-WA}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle-Downtown {US-WA}

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2004, 2:07 am

Agreed on the guarantee bit. But also keep in mind that it doesn't get that hot in Seattle more than a couple of days per year - air conditioning in that part of the country is largely extraneous.

Mike
Old Aug 10, 2004, 3:29 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, AS Lounge
Originally Posted by nako
Agreed on the guarantee bit. But also keep in mind that it doesn't get that hot in Seattle more than a couple of days per year - air conditioning in that part of the country is largely extraneous.

Mike
Unfortunately we're having a hot summer this year (one of the reasons I'm wide awake in my hot living room in the middle of the night. )

Too bad about the lack of A/C in the "downtown" HI living room. I've never stayed there, but FWIW the other local HI's seem to have good A/C. When it was 96 degrees on the 4th of July weekend we escaped to the Lynnwood HI, north of Seattle, and enjoyed a great night's sleep in a cool room. The suites there do have separate A/C in the living room.
Old Aug 10, 2004, 7:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I will back the positive statement about the N Lynnwood HI. A really nice new place and usually 40%-60% of the rate of the old downtown HI.

MisterNice
Old Aug 10, 2004, 9:13 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
murrayhill, Time to nail down that 100% satisfaction guarantte, IMO...
Old Aug 10, 2004, 3:35 pm

Programs: Hilton HHonors Gold, Delta Silver Medallion, Hyatt Discoverist
I e-mailed both the GM and Hilton. I'll let you know how it goes.
Old Aug 16, 2004, 7:08 am

Programs: Hilton HHonors Gold, Delta Silver Medallion, Hyatt Discoverist
Upshot: Sales manager called. Had to call back twice after front desk put phone down and hung up without transferring me. When we connected, he offered to knock rate down to $79, from $125, which I thought was fair, given I remained in the room and they had offered to move me. Saved the company fifty bucks when you figure in the taxes.
Bottom line: Often helps to complain to others besides FTers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.