Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Honors My Way™

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2006, 7:09 pm

Programs: VS , Delta Skymles, HHonors, PC
I didnt have to designate a US address at all, didnt do a single thing! I'll let you know if there's any change with my Atlanta area stays next week.
Old May 15, 2006, 11:26 pm

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
500 free Points for Myway email survey

Hilton HHonors My Way™ Customized Email

Five hundred points for your thoughts?

Introducing our new Hilton HHonors My Way email – your own personal monthly email designed to bring you information about your HHonors account, special offers, promotions and events that are relevant to your unique needs and interests. Welcome to news and information your way.

To customize the My Way email for you, please complete the following survey. It’s just seven questions and should only take a few minutes to complete and we’ll give you 500 Hilton HHonors bonus points.* It’s a classic win-win situation, so please complete the survey now.

* The 500 Hilton HHonors bonus points will be awarded one time only per member for surveys completed and submitted by December 31, 2006. Bonus points will post to member’s account within 3-5 business days. Further changes to a member’s preferences do not qualify for additional bonuses.

just login and click on the tab

My Way Customized Email

and in 15 sec you are 500 points richer.

dp
Old May 15, 2006, 11:44 pm

Programs: HH, PC, SPG, MR, GP, US, UA, AA
It has been mentioned in 2 previous threads already.
Old May 15, 2006, 11:51 pm

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
sorry about that

Originally Posted by rdchen

did a search before, and nothing came up.

mod close this thread please

dp
Old May 16, 2006, 8:58 am

Programs: Willamette Valley Cropdusters Silver Elite, National Tent Frequent Stay program, Ed's Rent-a-tractor
Originally Posted by rdchen
Yes, it has, but in that first previous thread (the second thread OP was also referred to the first thread), the survey expired December 31, 2005. The survey derpelikan is now referring to has an expiration date of December 31, 2006.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The 500 Hilton HHonors bonus points will be awarded one time only per member for surveys completed and submitted by December 31, 2006...
More importantly, the previous survey was apparently not available to members residing outside North America. I know, I tried at that time and was not able to access the survey introduced in that first thread. This new survey is apparently open to members in other geographic locations, such as myself. I also received the email today and was able to complete the survey with no problems whatsoever.

As such, I believe this topic does deserve it's own new thread, as it is a new survey, targeted at a different membership than the first survey. Furthermore, as it is apparently not targeted to just those receiving the email, I would think non-North-American-resident, HHonors-member FTers would benefit from keeping this thread open.

Just my 2 Yen.
Old May 16, 2006, 11:12 am

well

Originally Posted by derpelikan
did a search before, and nothing came up.

mod close this thread please

dp
in this case, MOD please do not close this thread

dp
Old May 16, 2006, 11:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
" hiltonhhonors.com/myway " - has anyone been able to register yet?

I got the email a month back - website was dead back then.

Just tried it again as I stay in Hilton BNE for 3 nights for OzFest shortly, and would prefer an upgrade to 1000 points, and again it is dead.

Does it work for anyone here, and has anyone you registered OK?

Make or change your VIP In-Hotel Benefit selection up to 24-hours before your hotel arrival by signing into your HHonors account at www.hiltonhhonors.com/myway

Or is there any other simple way to log in a request for the upgrade?

Hilton HHonors is testing VIP In-Hotel Benefits at an additional 20 Hilton hotels. At these select Hilton hotels, you can now choose between an additional 1,000 HHonors bonus points OR a complimentary room upgrade (based on availability). The hotels participating include:

ARGENTINA
Hilton Buenos Aires

AUSTRALIA
Hilton Brisbane

BAHAMAS
British Colonial Hilton Nassau

CANADA
Hilton Toronto

CHINA
Hilton Shanghai

CZECH REPUBLIC
Hilton Prague

FRANCE
Hilton Arc de Triomphe Paris

GERMANY
Hilton Frankfurt

JAPAN
Hilton Tokyo
PUERTO RICO
Caribe Hilton

SOUTH AFRICA
Hilton Sandton

SPAIN
Hilton Barcelona

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Hilton Dubai Creek
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah

UNITED KINGDOM
Hilton Brighton Metropole
Hilton Leeds City
Hilton Nottingham
Hilton Watford
London Hilton on Park Lane

UNITED STATES
The Drake – Chicago

Make or change your VIP In-Hotel Benefit selection up to 24-hours before your hotel arrival by signing into your HHonors account at hiltonhhonors.com/myway

Old May 16, 2006, 12:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
A local FT'er emailed me to say this might be that bug that has affected ozzie based logins to Hilton for months.

Sure enouigh a USA proxy site the FT'er suggested I use worked fine.

I just pasted the link again here and got :

An error occurred while processing your request.
Reference #99.3c0fc7d.1147804162.2aff68d
Old May 16, 2006, 6:49 pm

Programs: QF Gold MB Gold Elite
I received the email as well, however when I enter my details it just goes to the MyWay tab under my account with no sign of a survey.

Anyone with this problem?
Old May 16, 2006, 9:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, AMEX Platinum (US)
Originally Posted by bravoecho
I received the email as well, however when I enter my details it just goes to the MyWay tab under my account with no sign of a survey.

Anyone with this problem?
I had that. Then I went back out of the 'My Way' section then back into it again and there was a link hidden away somewhere on there. It isn't obvious, although once found an easy 500 pts ^
Old May 16, 2006, 9:27 pm

Programs: Krisflyer Silver
Click on the link My Way customized email at the MyWay page. It should put you into the survey page.
Old May 16, 2006, 10:50 pm
Original Member

Programs: UAL, Hyatt, Hilton, Shangri-La
Geez, I got the email on Monday here in Taiwan, did it Monday afternoon and clicked through the email and by Tuesday evening, the points had already posted. No problems here.
Old May 17, 2006, 3:50 am

Programs: SQ-PPS, HH-Diamond
I have a feeling that some of the email for the My Way email notifications are phishing sites. You enter the userid and password and immediately you get a 'Server Error' response. The website is also quite suspicious - 'www.hiltonhhonors.net'

The normal website site address should be 'hhonors.hilton.com' I changed my password immediately after that and did the survey via the Hhonors website as mentioned above.
Old May 17, 2006, 10:21 am
phb

Originally Posted by bloob
I have a feeling that some of the email for the My Way email notifications are phishing sites. You enter the userid and password and immediately you get a 'Server Error' response. The website is also quite suspicious - 'www.hiltonhhonors.net'

The normal website site address should be 'hhonors.hilton.com' I changed my password immediately after that and did the survey via the Hhonors website as mentioned above.
I had the same suspicion regarding this email, another phishing attempt. Can anyone confirm that this is a legitimate site?
Old May 17, 2006, 11:20 am

It's legit

Originally Posted by phb
I had the same suspicion regarding this email, another phishing attempt. Can anyone confirm that this is a legitimate site?
Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
Domain Tech (NIC-14451489) Hilton Hospitality Inc.
3180 Players Lane Memphis TN 38125 US
[email protected] +1.9017487892 Fax- +1.9017487999

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.