Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Marsa Alam Nubian Resort {EGY}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Marsa Alam Nubian Resort {EGY}

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2021, 3:06 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, VS Red, HH Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG Basic, Alitalia Status Match
Originally Posted by ankomonkey
I have a points booking for next year. My understanding is that the rate is room-only. All-inclusive can be obtained for a cash supplement for each person. I have HH Gold, so I would expect free breakfast if I don't bother with the all-inc option.
Covid caused cancellation of my 2020 trip here, so I booked for 2021. Guess what...? I already have flights booked for my third attempt, for 2022. I hope to one day report back to this thread with my stay experiences...
Old Dec 14, 2022, 2:51 am

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond
Originally Posted by ankomonkey
Covid caused cancellation of my 2020 trip here, so I booked for 2021. Guess what...? I already have flights booked for my third attempt, for 2022. I hope to one day report back to this thread with my stay experiences...
Did you ever stay? Were you charged for the all-inclusive on points? I have a 10 night booked on points next summer and reached out to the hotel, and got the information that it's INCLUDED in the points rate?

Quote: "In reference to your email, we are more than delighted to inform you that, if you booked through our website with HHonor points at Hilton Marsa Aslam Nubian Resort you will be entitled to be on an all-inclusive basis. Kindly find attached our all-inclusive formula."
ankomonkey likes this.
Old Dec 14, 2022, 12:36 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, VS Red, HH Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG Basic, Alitalia Status Match
Originally Posted by freppa87
Did you ever stay? Were you charged for the all-inclusive on points? I have a 10 night booked on points next summer and reached out to the hotel, and got the information that it's INCLUDED in the points rate?

Quote: "In reference to your email, we are more than delighted to inform you that, if you booked through our website with HHonor points at Hilton Marsa Aslam Nubian Resort you will be entitled to be on an all-inclusive basis. Kindly find attached our all-inclusive formula."
No, we still haven't made it - flights were cancelled this year too! I'm starting to think I'm not meant to visit this place... Assuming they haven't hiked up the points cost, then getting the all-inclusive rate for a points booking represents great value. I would take a printed paper copy of the e-mail with you. Enjoy!!!
Old Apr 16, 2023, 9:14 am

I was there for 7 days on points. No charge for the All inclusive
hann, ankomonkey, KRS and 1 others like this.
Old Jun 30, 2023, 6:36 am

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond
Originally Posted by BalluBallu
I was there for 7 days on points. No charge for the All inclusive
Nice! Doing 10 days on points this summer, how was the resort and food? I've heard that you can dine a la carte one night of your stay, still correct? Any other additional benefits as Honors status if you have?

Last edited by freppa87; Jun 30, 2023 at 6:37 am Reason: Added quote
Old Mar 7, 2024, 2:11 am

Have you completed your stay? Was iy AI for stay on points?
Old Mar 7, 2024, 6:27 am

Originally Posted by sadju
Have you completed your stay? Was iy AI for stay on points?
I had a stay for later this month (now cancelled) and was told my points booking would be bed & breakfast. I was told a year or two ago that my points booking (also eventually cancelled) would be all-inclusive. I have noticed far more board options than there used to be.

My latest cancellation is because Wizzair have cancelled two different flights (one I booked, one they moved me to after their first cancellation), and the only one available would give me just 4 nights - it's no longer worth travelling all that way for just 4 days and rebooking for the 4 nights would have meant booking at 30000 points/room/night instead of the 20000 I originally paid. For 2 rooms/night and losing the Honors 5-nights-for-4, and needing to pay an all-inc supplement made the stay pretty poor value. I'm also finding the low number of flights out of RMF is making this trip very difficult. I don't want to use HRG and have to take a 3-4 hour taxi just to get to Marsa Alam. I'm not sure if I'll ever visit!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.