Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton 3 Day Sale starts 10/10/11

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton 3 Day Sale starts 10/10/11

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2011, 8:33 pm

Programs: AS MVP, Hhonors Gold, National Executive, Identity Gold, MLife Gold
Originally Posted by ChinaShrek
The rates seem to be good for all of 2012! I am just trying to decide if the winter sale will be better.
For what cities?

Doesn't appear to be true for London (at least not that I can find - tried dates in May & June).

Edit - Working for some London hotels now in May/June!

Last edited by OverThereTooMuch; Oct 10, 2011 at 6:42 am
Old Oct 10, 2011, 1:43 am

Programs: UA 1k 1MM, AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Accor ?????
Originally Posted by calvinoeh
Does this rate quality as a stay for the Q4 Free Night Promo? Can't seem to find the promo code to check against the list..
I have the same question. I don't see any mention of the rate code, just the name "FLASH SALE".

This rate would save me $30 off the regular rate in Paris, but the rate is just so-so if the Q4 promo is a no-no.
Old Oct 10, 2011, 3:00 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Am Elite, Best Western Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Rewards Gold
Is HHonorsRepresentative around to clarify?

Last edited by adobbing; Oct 10, 2011 at 4:16 am
Old Oct 10, 2011, 4:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA, Airmiles, BMI, HH (Gold), Hyatt (Plat), IHG (Plat Amb), Marriott (Silver), A Club
Originally Posted by Spock Seat
They don't. Q3 ended 9/30. Do you mean Q4?

Spock Seat
Ooops !

Naturally I meant Q4 but in my haste to post made a little error.

Apologies
Old Oct 10, 2011, 4:18 am

Programs: HHonors Lifetime Diamond
I have noticed that the booking I have made yesterday changed into a normal AP booking,with the flash sale rate .

So I think that they will count for the Q4FN.
Old Oct 10, 2011, 4:37 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Am Elite, Best Western Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Rewards Gold
Originally Posted by MrHilton
I have noticed that the booking I have made yesterday changed into a normal AP booking,with the flash sale rate .

Does anyone who has booked one of these non cancellable rates fancy checking with HHonors whether they qualify for the Q4 promo and reporting back here?

I have a couple I could change, but the saving would be more than offset if it causes me to lose the Q4 free night!
Old Oct 10, 2011, 5:30 am

Programs: BA Gold, TK*G, EI Elite
The rate code on several I checked is PR09LR which isn't on the Q4 exclusion list.
Old Oct 10, 2011, 6:40 am

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, BMI Gold (RIP)
Originally Posted by FlyingOnceMore
The rate code on several I checked is PR09LR which isn't on the Q4 exclusion list.
I've had the same confirmed from the UK HHonors call centre in Scotland this afternoon. The Q4 promo works fine with this rate.
Old Oct 10, 2011, 6:54 am

Originally Posted by MrHilton

Called the Uk HHonors customer services this morning ...after 15 minutes ...finally confirmed the rate would be eligible for the Q4 promotion!
Old Oct 10, 2011, 8:09 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by loyaltypointschaser
Called the Uk HHonors customer services this morning ...after 15 minutes ...finally confirmed the rate would be eligible for the Q4 promotion!
Thanks for the info and welcome to FT loyaltypointschaser!
Old Oct 10, 2011, 8:21 am

Programs: AC SE*MM/S100K; HHonors Diamond; a bunch of others at various levels!
Originally Posted by harryhv
Weekends Thu-Sun only? Unavailable every day I tried
T&C's:
Prices shown are per room per night based on two adults sharing. Offer is subject to availability at participating hotels. Reduced Room Only and Bed and Breakfast rates when booked between Oct 10, 2011 and Oct 12, 2011 to stay on weekends from 14 October 2011 to 16 December 2011. Blackout dates apply. Offer not available for arrivals on 23, 24, 25 December 2011 and 30, 31 December 2011. "Weekend" is defined as Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights in Europe, and Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights in the Middle East & Africa. Unless otherwise stated, rates include taxes but exclude gratuities and incidental charges. Before booking please click here to see full offer terms and conditions.

Thursday is only in Middle East and Africa. The hotels I checked in Europe had it available on the weekends (Fri-Sun) I was interested in, and at substantial discounts compared to the next lowest advanced purchase rate.
Old Oct 10, 2011, 8:58 am

Programs: BA Gold,VS Gold,Hilton Diamond
The hilton bracknell has rates as low as £35 for fri and sat. While not the best hilton in the uk certainly not the worse!
Old Oct 10, 2011, 9:05 am

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, BMI Gold (RIP)
Originally Posted by GJS - yow
The hotels I checked in Europe had it available on the weekends (Fri-Sun) I was interested in, and at substantial discounts compared to the next lowest advanced purchase rate.
There are also a few hotels showing the rates during the week as well. Just takes a bit of searching.
Old Oct 10, 2011, 4:54 pm

Programs: United Silver and HH Diamond
Originally Posted by OverThereTooMuch
For what cities?

Doesn't appear to be true for London (at least not that I can find - tried dates in May & June).

Edit - Working for some London hotels now in May/June!
All the Hiltons in Prague, Vienna, and Budapest are available for August 2012. I just booked the Hilton Prague for August 13-15, 2012 (Monday and Tuesday nights!)
Old Oct 10, 2011, 9:08 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, 2 MM, HHonors Diamond
I had already made bookings for my May 2012 trip to Poland. The Flash Rate at HGI Krakow and Hiltons in Gdansk and Warsaw were considerably cheaper than the flexible rates I booked. I grabbed them now; these rates are comparable to last year's January Sale rates. HGI in Krakow was $69.00 US a night. Can't get much better than that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.