Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton 3 Day Sale starts 10/10/11

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton 3 Day Sale starts 10/10/11

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2011, 4:45 am

Programs: *A Gold, HH dia,Hyatt plat,Sixt PLAT,QF , EY Gold
so this rate is a pre paid rate only?
Old Oct 11, 2011, 5:26 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by Shanye2233
so this rate is a pre paid rate only?
Yes.

IIRC all the Hilton sales have been this way.
Old Oct 11, 2011, 9:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
It would be nice if the beta search actually showed the promotional rate when you browse hotels. Instead, it just shows the cheapest regular rate. So you can't see whether a hotel is offering the promotional rate on the dates you want.

I'm quite tempted to start booking stays into next year on this (and yes, that works, despite what the conditions say).
Old Oct 11, 2011, 10:05 am

Programs: AS MVP, Hhonors Gold, National Executive, Identity Gold, MLife Gold
Originally Posted by stifle
It would be nice if the beta search actually showed the promotional rate when you browse hotels. Instead, it just shows the cheapest regular rate. So you can't see whether a hotel is offering the promotional rate on the dates you want.
The search worked for me in this exact scenario. It showed the promo rate, or had an X and a message that the promo rate wasn't available for the dates at certain hotels.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.