Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Q4 Promo: Fast Ways to Free Stays

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Q4 Promo: Fast Ways to Free Stays

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2012, 10:35 pm

Programs: United 1K, Hilton Diamond, National Executive Elite, Hertz President's Circle
I am heading to California in August and wanted to inquire about using my certs from the Q4 promotion last year.

First, 1 has expired about 2 weeks ago, while HHonors accept it?

Second, I have another one that expires July 2nd. Can I use it to book my August trip, or do I need to actually use it before it expires?

Thanks for any insight!

Cheers.
Old Jun 27, 2012, 10:45 pm

Originally Posted by 91StealthES
I am heading to California in August and wanted to inquire about using my certs from the Q4 promotion last year.

First, 1 has expired about 2 weeks ago, while HHonors accept it?

Second, I have another one that expires July 2nd. Can I use it to book my August trip, or do I need to actually use it before it expires?

Thanks for any insight!

Cheers.
If it's expired, it's gone for good. Certs must be used by the expiration date, not just booked by that date.
Old Jun 27, 2012, 11:07 pm

Programs: United 1K, Hilton Diamond, National Executive Elite, Hertz President's Circle
Thanks for the prompt feedback!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.