Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How Do You Get Those TV's

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2002, 7:28 am
Original Poster

How Do You Get Those TV's

Our son has been watching my husband's hiltonH's points grow, saving for a TV that was offered as a reward. Don't you know the site is gone from our favorites list and I don't know what it is.(why remember a URL when I can get it in the favorites)? Anyone know the URL for the Toshiba, Hitachi and Sanyo electronics? It had many other rewards also.
Old Apr 1, 2002, 7:33 am

http://www.ashford.com/hhonors/closed.asp
Old Apr 1, 2002, 8:58 am

The Holiday Catalog is only a limited time deal, just like the one from 2000. I think HHonors change vendor as well as the product selections with each. There is no guarantee, however, that another Holiday Catalog will be available later this year.

By the way, Ashford's core busines (their retail site) doesn't have any electronics offered from the Holiday Catalog. They're mainly a luxury goods (watches, jewelry, etc) company.

------------------
share the knowledge = share the wealth

Just a Duck in a Pond Quacking Away!
Old Apr 1, 2002, 9:23 pm

Try this one, maybe the item you are looking for can be purchased here. (however, let me advise you that you are getting a poor value for your pionts when you take advantage of these merchandise "deals")

http://www.skymall.com/hhonors

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.