Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Threshold Bonus - It will be missed

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2002, 7:47 pm
Original Poster

I was just looking at my account and in the first qtr, 16,000 threshold points later, I will truly miss this when they do away with it.

I just hope they keep the double dipping going because I already have well over 22,000 FF points on UA.

To bad they don't count towards status.
Old Mar 31, 2002, 8:53 pm

I, too, will miss the 4,000 point threshold bonus! Sadly, Hilton's double frequent flyer miles also end today (03/31/02).

It seems Starwood and Marriott (stay 3 times and get 2 free weekend nights) want your business, whereas Hilton does not.
Old Apr 1, 2002, 9:11 am

Programs: JetBlue Mosaic, WN A List Preferred, Hyatt Globalest, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Spire
Has Hilton announced it is elliminating the 4,000 (for 4 same quarter stays) bonus. I have not read of this before, and do regularly check the Hilton board.
Old Apr 1, 2002, 9:21 am
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
Not often enough jetsetter !

There have been several threads on this including:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum57/HTML/003813.html

Announcement came with March statement. C'est la vie!
Old Apr 1, 2002, 9:29 am

NCR,

I highly doubt Hilton will do away with the "double dipping"... it's their program's point of differentiation from all the others.

If you look up a few older threads on the subject of threshold points, you'll probably realize there are other ways to earn those points.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.