Wiki Posts
Search

Posting of Status

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2001, 10:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL FO, HH Gold
Posting of Status

How long does it typically take for new status to post? I've been Silver in the past, and have just hit Gold this year. (two weeks ago). My final stay has posted to my account, but my status has not been updated.

Also, in relation to the double miles/points thread, is it worth it for me to inquire with HHonors about this? I mean, is it safe to assume that it will automatically apply to my account, or should I fire off an email?
Old Dec 18, 2001, 10:57 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

If you have the proper amount of stays or nights once they have posted to your account your status is automatically updated. If you are asking why it hasn't updated on the screen at a particular hotel that is different question.

Does your online account statement reflect 16 qualifying stays or 36 qualifying nights in a calendar year?

------------------
Rachel
CO - Platinum
Hilton - Diamond
SPG - Platinum
Old Dec 18, 2001, 1:04 pm
Original Poster

Yes, my account reflects 37 days in the current year, but says Silver at the top.
Old Dec 18, 2001, 3:21 pm

I suggest calling the HHonors customer service center at 800-548-8690. After they tell you they made the change login, and be sure to refresh your screen.
Old Dec 18, 2001, 3:51 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by scook013:
Yes, my account reflects 37 days in the current year, but says Silver at the top.</font>
Are some of those days associated with award stays, by any chance?
Old Dec 18, 2001, 4:19 pm

Usually when you hit your threashold...your status will be reflected automatically. and like Eugene suggested it might be one of the reward stays...
Old Dec 18, 2001, 4:55 pm
Original Poster

As an update, I realized I had a two-night award stay this year about the same time y'all thought of it. Called HHonors anyway to see how smart they were, uh, I mean, if there was a way they could comp me the one night I was now going to be short. I'm so mad, I'm staying in Marriott this week on the thought that I had already made Gold at Hilton, so I'd start racking up the points again on Marriott. Anyway, the HHonors rep said she had no idea why it said 37 nights and Silver, so she updated me to Gold.

Probably shouldn't let this cat out of the bag. Hope the Hilton gods aren't watching!
Old Dec 18, 2001, 6:30 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by scook013:
As an update, I realized I had a two-night award stay this year about the same time y'all thought of it.</font>
This is a bit confusing when award stays/nights are added to the total in your account, isn't it? Glad it worked out for you in the end.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.