Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Minnesota, USA {US-MN}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Minnesota, USA {US-MN}

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2023, 9:27 am

Programs: AA PLT Pro 2MM, DL Gold, UA Silver, Marriott Ambassador + LT Plat, COFC Venture X, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by gnomie
However, unless something changed in the past two months, the Hilton is indeed connected to the skyway/subway and one can get to all Mayo main campus buldings without ever going outside (the St. Mary's campus is 10 blocks away). At a normal walking pace, it takes between 7-10 minutes to walk from the Hilton to the Mayo clinic using the skyway/subway - the walk is shorter if you go outside

The Rochester Hilton still serves a hot breakfast, no F&B credits. If one is having tests, etc and cannot eat breakfast, they will box it to eat later - they also serve a "light" dinner and free drinks in the evening.

If anyone has any questions regarding hotels/transportation/etc regarding the Mayo Clinic, please reach out to me, I would be more than happy to share my experience and help others during what can be a very difficult time (people don't spend the money to travel to the Mayo Clinic for the ordinary)
Any recent stays here and comments on Diamond treatment/upgrades, and parking? Seems the property has an exec lounge but unclear on weekend hours.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.