Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Conrad Macao, Cotai Central (Conrad Macau) {MAC}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Conrad Macao, Cotai Central (Conrad Macau) {MAC}

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2019, 6:18 am

Programs: BAEC, Flying Club, HHonors, Gold Passport, IHG Rewards, Le Club Accor, Club Carlson
Shame if this goes. The lounge is great. When I went in the Summer we got top end spirits, good enough food for a full meal every night and a little extras like a whole parma leg for self sliced appetizers etc.
Old Mar 10, 2019, 6:50 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, M&M, HHonors Gold
@anonymous_third_party thanks for your comment. I will stick to Hyatt and skip lounge experience to enjoy eating out. Conrad is my favourite Hilton brand and I always look forward to staying there but there's a lot of 5* competition in Macau.
Old Jul 4, 2019, 5:15 pm

Programs: UA GS; Hilton LT Diamond, Marriott, Hyatt; Hertz
I am booking for August ... any info on the lounge and breakfast restaurant (for Diamonds)? Hyatt is MUCH cheaper. I can get a better rate at the Venetian and Parisian too, but they definitely do not include breakfast. Advice? I am diamond booking two rooms for a week.
newEUer likes this.
Old Jul 5, 2019, 3:31 am

Programs: AA EXP +2MM- LT PLT! HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Oregonflyer
I am booking for August ... any info on the lounge and breakfast restaurant (for Diamonds)? Hyatt is MUCH cheaper. I can get a better rate at the Venetian and Parisian too, but they definitely do not include breakfast. Advice? I am diamond booking two rooms for a week.
During our last stay, we tried the restaurant once for breakfast and were not very impressed. It is a little bit of a walk from the actual hotel in the mall. The EL, on the other hand was great, even more so for HH.

It's been a couple of years, so things may have changed so YMMV.
:D! likes this.
Old Jul 5, 2019, 7:57 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Amb, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Gold, Hertz PC, AA Plat Pro
Have to agree with @teemuflyer, while the buffet is huge with lots of choices, none of the food really stood out to us. FYI, they are very generous with upgrades at this hotel, I was in a similar predicament as suites at the Hyatt were going for roughly around the same price as the standard rooms here. Ultimately chose the Conrad as my wife and I enjoy collecting the bears/ducks and we were upgraded to a large suite for all 3 nights.
Old Jul 18, 2019, 2:29 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond; IHG Platinum; Bonvoy Gold; AA Platinum Pro and United Premier Silver (DH = AA EXP)
Does anyone know how extensive the renovations at the Conrad Macao are? And when they should be completed? A warning popped up as we were looking to book reservations.

"In support of our commitment to deliver exceptional experiences to our guests every time, Conrad Macao, Cotai Central will be undergoing renovations over the next few months. During this time some public areas may not be accessible but we remain committed to ensuring your stay is an enjoyable one. In addition, part of the guest pool deck will also be undergoing some remodeling over the coming months. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and if you require any assistance during your stay please do not hesitate to contact any of our guest relations staff."
Old Aug 20, 2019, 1:02 pm

Programs: UA GS; Hilton LT Diamond, Marriott, Hyatt; Hertz
Was just at the Conrad Macau for three nights. Was upgraded to a large suite and was very impressed with the service and lounge (and the breakfast, although that might be a matter of taste). The lounge is on Floor 39 and Floor 40 is closed, but I did not notice any issues caused by renovations. This was my first time there, however, so maybe I don't know what I was missing! We spent the first two nights at the Venetian which was way worse.
Schwann and FlyingKansan like this.
Old Aug 31, 2019, 9:02 am

Originally Posted by Oregonflyer
Was just at the Conrad Macau for three nights. Was upgraded to a large suite and was very impressed with the service and lounge (and the breakfast, although that might be a matter of taste). The lounge is on Floor 39 and Floor 40 is closed, but I did not notice any issues caused by renovations. This was my first time there, however, so maybe I don't know what I was missing! We spent the first two nights at the Venetian which was way worse.
It's a lovely hotel but is showing signs of ageing, ie no USB points, bathtub plug was broken. Although the large amount of space makes up for it.

The offerings at the club lounge are fine, although I didn't like the english breakfast tea that they use.
Breakfast in the main restaurant is comprehensive, although I found the taste could be better.
Old Sep 6, 2019, 7:26 pm

Programs: ANA,Qantas,asiamiles,Royal Skies,Enrich
Is January considered a busy period? What are the chances for Gold upgrade? Heard the hotel is pretty generous with upgrade
EL access is granted for Gold members right?
Old Mar 7, 2020, 9:49 am

Originally Posted by TravelLawyer
Does anyone know how extensive the renovations at the Conrad Macao are? And when they should be completed? A warning popped up as we were looking to book reservations.

"In support of our commitment to deliver exceptional experiences to our guests every time, Conrad Macao, Cotai Central will be undergoing renovations over the next few months. During this time some public areas may not be accessible but we remain committed to ensuring your stay is an enjoyable one. In addition, part of the guest pool deck will also be undergoing some remodeling over the coming months. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and if you require any assistance during your stay please do not hesitate to contact any of our guest relations staff."
from booking.com:
The property will be going through renovation works from Tue 19 Mar 2019 until Fri 31 Jul 2020. During this period, guests may experience some noise or light disturbances, and some hotel facilities and services may not be available
Old Mar 9, 2020, 1:20 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond; IHG Platinum; Bonvoy Gold; AA Platinum Pro and United Premier Silver (DH = AA EXP)
Originally Posted by teo1991
from booking.com:
The property will be going through renovation works from Tue 19 Mar 2019 until Fri 31 Jul 2020. During this period, guests may experience some noise or light disturbances, and some hotel facilities and services may not be available
Thanks. We ended up not going to Macau for our most recent trip.
Old Mar 16, 2020, 6:36 pm

Programs: BA SIlver, Virgin Silver, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum Elite
Has anyone recently stayed at Conrad Macau? Tempted to go, but looks like it's it's closed.
Old Mar 17, 2020, 9:08 am

Originally Posted by anonymous_third_party
Has anyone recently stayed at Conrad Macau? Tempted to go, but looks like it's it's closed.
yup Conrad is temporarily closed until further notice however the official website shows in room dining will be available on 27 April so I assume that is the reopening date
Old Mar 20, 2023, 1:51 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Checked in here today. Great upgrade from a base room to a Deluxe Suite with a view of the Londoner's "Big Ben" outside.

Somewhat frustratingly the lounge is closed and has been since the pandemic - didn't realise until the agent mentioned it at check in. The hotel is completely full apparently.

More pictures to follow!

Old Mar 20, 2023, 10:12 am

Programs: AA EXP +2MM- LT PLT! HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Schwann
Checked in here today. Great upgrade from a base room to a Deluxe Suite with a view of the Londoner's "Big Ben" outside.

Somewhat frustratingly the lounge is closed and has been since the pandemic - didn't realise until the agent mentioned it at check in. The hotel is completely full apparently.

More pictures to follow!
That's really a shame. It was a nice lounge with great service. Are they providing vouchers to the bar(s)?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.