Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Stop the Time-Share Calling!

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2001, 2:24 pm
Original Poster

Stop the Time-Share Calling!

Even after repeated attempts with Hilton Honors, I still get Hilton timeshare calls at night. Anyone else with these problems? They don't seem to have the technology to prevent giving the Timeshare corp data from your Honors account
Old May 24, 2001, 5:20 pm
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Never got a call from them!
Old May 24, 2001, 6:50 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA: 2 MM
Never happened to me either. (Of course I try not to answer the phone in the evenings as I am barraged from other telemarketers).
Old May 24, 2001, 8:22 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
Take out your home telephone number in your profile, it's not like Hilton would ever want to call you for a legitimate reason. That may help.
Old May 24, 2001, 8:56 pm
DOC 2 BE

I just got one! When they said I had to make a snap decision I hung up on them.

Geez. You would think that they would stick to contacting us by e-mail, as they have done in the past!

Well, anyway, I guess I'm safe for another 6 months, at the least!

Old May 27, 2001, 9:42 pm

I left a pair of earrings @ a Hilton Hotel. The phone number in the Hhonors Account allowed the guest services manager to contact me and we made arrangements to pick the earrings up on a future stay.

Originally posted by cordelli:
Take out your home telephone number in your profile, it's not like Hilton would ever want to call you for a legitimate reason. That may help.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.