Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Special Rooms

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2001, 10:47 pm
Original Poster

Hilton Special Rooms

I was looking through the Hilton directory and it mentions their 'special' rooms, such as the 'Stress-Less Room' and the 'Health-Fit Room.' The 'Stress-Less' room apparently features "a massaging seat topper, faountain-like calming pool and a sound soother with light alarm clock by Relaxor, along with Fossfill pillows, yoga videos and meditation CDs, massage tools and blackout drapes."

It mentions that participating locations include Hilton Atlanta Airport, The Capital HIlton (in DC), Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport, Hilton Garden Inn LAX (in El Segundo), Hilton New York, Hilton Portland, Hilton Rye Town (in NY), Hilton San Francisco, and Hilton Short Hills (in NJ).

Has anyone ever stayed in these rooms? How do you reserve them? How much extra do they cost?
Old May 23, 2001, 10:10 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
I didn't see that but I'll be at the HGI El Segundo Shortly, I'll call and make a request and let you know, thanks for the tip
Old May 23, 2001, 12:05 pm

I stayed in one of the "stress free" rooms at the ORD hilton. It was abasically a way for the makers of special products to advertise themselves, which is fine by me. My bed had a big comfy and i suppose egonomically correct husband pillow chair thingie, a little radio with various soothing sounds (water runing, crickets, rain) a Bose CD player and radio. I don't remember a massager but i got there late at night ad might not have even noticed it before my early check out the next day.
Old May 23, 2001, 12:05 pm

I stayed in one of the "stress free" rooms at the ORD hilton. It was abasically a way for the makers of special products to advertise themselves, which is fine by me. My bed had a big comfy and i suppose ergonomically correct husband pillow chair thingie, a little radio with various soothing sounds (water runing, crickets, rain) a Bose CD player and radio. I don't remember a massager but i got there late at night ad might not have even noticed it before my early check out the next day.
Old May 23, 2001, 12:06 pm

The only hotel I've personally seen these rooms was the Hilton Chicago O'hare. There wasn't an extra chage for the room. It's simply a standard room with extra goodies. I didn't ask for it so I don't know what it takes to get one. Wouldn't be surprised if you have to call the hotel directly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.