Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2 Room Upgrade for Gold VIP

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2001, 12:41 pm
Original Poster

2 Room Upgrade for Gold VIP

I have a stay coming up next week in MPLS and we have two rooms reserved. I am a gold VIP and want to know if they will upgrade both rooms. Both rooms are under my name and CC.

Thanks,
Old Mar 23, 2001, 12:47 pm

Programs: AA LT Platinum, Hilton LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Technically yes. Are the rooms under the same reservation # (that is a good thing)?

Make sure you have a confirmation slip showing two rooms booked.

If you have separate reservation numbers, I recommend calling the hotel directly before arrival to make sure they know it is not a mistake and to request an upgrade.
Old Mar 23, 2001, 4:19 pm
In Memoriam

More importantly, be sure your two rooms end up on the same folio or you won't get credit for both. Unfortunately, I once realized this after the fact. I paid for both rooms, but they put them on separate folios, so I only got credit for one room.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.