Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Request a confirmation fax of Doubletree reservation?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2001, 4:53 pm
Original Poster

Do you guys usually request a confirmation fax of Doubletree reservation?

I made a reservation at a Doubletree property and made several requests. Now I'd feel quite comfortable if I can have a conformation of reservation and requests. But at the same time I don't want to ask a special treatment.

So this question. Is it a usual, regular request to ask a conformation fax (or email)?

BTW I've got Doubletree Downtown Chicago via PriceLine at $45/night. If I had used $20 Amex bonus it could be $25/night(!!!), but $45 is still quite a good deal. Informed Priceline Travel Bidding Forum ( http://pub4.ezboard.com/bpricelineandexpediabidding ) really helped me a lot.
Old Mar 18, 2001, 6:29 pm

Programs: AA LT Platinum, Hilton LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Yes, it is always a good idea to have a rate confirmation sheet faxed to you.
Old Mar 18, 2001, 9:05 pm

Programs: AA, Hilton, Hyatt
It's good idea to ask for confirmation fax and the easiest time to ask for it is prob when you booked the reservation. Of course, in case you forget, you can call back to ask for a fax confirmation (guess then you do have to ask them for a bit extra assistance?!..=) )
Old Mar 18, 2001, 9:29 pm
Original Poster

By knowing asking confirmation fax seems usual around here, I feel easy to ask it.
Thanks!
Old Mar 19, 2001, 12:28 am
Original Poster

I asked, it came in a minute. So instant. Everyone should do this

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.