Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "Points Posting Problems: Points Missing, Delayed or Not Posting" thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated "Points Posting Problems: Points Missing, Delayed or Not Posting" thread

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2000, 9:12 pm

The points from my stay at the Hilton in Seattle posted in two weekends days. Stunning. My Embassy Suites points generally take 2-4 weeks.
Old Sep 15, 2000, 5:49 am

Points Posting Problems???

In the past two (2) weeks, none of my
stays have yet posted. Are any others
experiencing this difficulty?

-doug
Old Sep 15, 2000, 7:24 am

Yup. Last week's stay hasn't posted yet.
Old Sep 15, 2000, 8:08 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA: 2 MM
Yes. I was in New York about a month ago. When the stay wasn't posted two weeks later, I faxed the folio. A week later it still wasn't posted. I faxed again. Yesterday I called the service center and was told that it takes 3 to 4 weeks after FAXING the info to get the stay posted. I was told they are overwhelmed. Historically, if the stay wasn't posted automatically, I would see the posting within 48 hours of faxing my material. Its pretty annoying to have to do this follow-up. Let's staff up, Hilton.
Old Sep 15, 2000, 8:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Average posting time for me is 3-4 weeks for a stay (except Hampton Inn's which post in about 3-4 days) So if it has not been a month since my stay it is not worth faxing or calling as they will just tell you to allow 3-4 weeks. After that call, don't just fax. Get a persons name and send the fax of your folio attention to that name. I have gotten faster service that way. If all else fails, e-mail Adam Burke with details (HHonors number, name, what the problem is) and he will take care of it. Can reach him at [email protected].

Don't just start out with him but do use him if you can't get your problem resolved by the normal methods. He follows this board and has offered his help in the past. But lets not abuse him.
Old Sep 15, 2000, 9:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
I stayed in 4 locations in August. The Berlin location posted a day or 2 after I checked out (but no miles), the Sydney Airport did the same. Weimar one I had to write in for and the Adelaide one may have required the same.

Airline miles (to AA and US) have't posted.
Old Sep 15, 2000, 11:49 am

I stay regularly at the Hiltons in Oakland and in Long Beach and postings are usually done within less than two weeks.
Old Sep 18, 2000, 8:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
Hilton miles posting weekend

Looks like this weekend (Sunday night) was a Hilton miles posting weekend on the AA/US system. Had stays in August posted to my US and AA accounts (still one stay missing).
Old Sep 20, 2000, 6:06 am
Original Member

How bout this one! I stayed at the Doubletree in Crystal City, Virgina on Saturday the 16th. On Monday the 18th, the HHonors points and stay were posted. That is the fastest credit I have ever received. That was also my first stay at a Doubletree. I was very impressed.
Old Sep 25, 2000, 3:29 pm

Programs: Lifetime Plat AA, Starwood Plat 100, Hilton Diamond
Does anyone have the fax number for HHonors to get a hotel stay posted, when the front desk never entered the HHonors number into their computer?
Old Sep 25, 2000, 11:54 pm
EPS

Programs: UA 1P; HHonors Silver
Fax number is listed here:
http://www.hilton.com/hhonors/contact.html
Old Sep 26, 2000, 12:20 pm

Programs: Lifetime Plat AA, Starwood Plat 100, Hilton Diamond
thanks for the link, but the site won't open.
Old Sep 26, 2000, 1:05 pm

Fax: (972) 788-1818
Old Sep 27, 2000, 12:09 pm

I had a stay over the weekend and points posted to HHonors Tuesday 9-26. I'm sure the USAir bonus miles will be another story.
Old Nov 8, 2000, 6:01 pm
Original Member

Programs: BA Gold, UA Premier Platinum, DL Gold, Lifetime Bonvoy Titanium
Missing Honors points

I apologize if this subject has been covered before. When I checked my HHonors account balance several weeks ago, I was shocked to find out that more than 100K HHonors points have mysteriously disappeared from my account. I was told that Hilton is aware of the problem, which at this point involves hundreds of HHonors members. They suspect that a virus found its way into the computer system. They are still investigating the cause and possible corrective actions.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.