Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Lounge Status at Hilton Family Properties -

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 20, 2013, 4:21 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Sisosig
Wikipost instructions: signed in members can minimize or maximize Wikipost by clicking on [-] or [+] box upper right of post, and edit this Wikipost to update.

DIAMOND members are entitled to Lounge access on stays at properties with Executive Lounges, Signia by Hilton excluded.

GOLD members are entitled to Executive Lounge access IF they are staying on / upgraded to an Executive Floor.

Print Wikipost

Lounge Status at Hilton Family Properties -

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2011, 12:45 pm

Virginia

Doubletree Roanoke has a lounge.
Old May 17, 2011, 1:38 pm

California
Doubletree Torrance/South Bay - No lounge
Old May 17, 2011, 4:17 pm

W=A, Hacienda La Boticaria (Seville, Spain) = NO lounge
Old May 21, 2011, 12:12 am

Programs: AS MVP,Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hertz Gold, Starbucks Gold card
Missouri
Hilton STL Airport - lounge, yes, breakfast coupons for Diamonds

Georgia
Hilton ATL Airport - loungue, yes, breakfast coupons for Diamonds
Old May 21, 2011, 1:53 am

hilton family lounge

Hilton Resorts’ New Seaplane Lounge at Male International Airport Opens February 2011

Hilton Worldwide open their shared lounge at the seaplane terminal near Male International Airport Hilton Maldives Iru Fushi, Conrad Maldives Rangali Island and Beach House Maldives a Waldorf Astoria resort on 20 February 2011.

Open to all of the three resorts’ guests arriving in the country, the new lounge offers a very welcome respite after a long international flight. Located on the second floor of the Trans Maldivian Airlines seaplane terminal, guests can watch seaplanes taking off and landing in the lagoon in front of the lounge and enjoy a bird’s eye view of the airport to the rear while they relax in air conditioned comfort.

Guests travelling to Beach House Maldives, a Waldorf Astoria Resort and Conrad Maldives Rangali Island enjoy a large shared lounge while guests of Hilton Maldives Iru Fushi have their own, separate, area.

Last edited by afeef; May 21, 2011 at 2:00 am Reason: up load an image
Old May 21, 2011, 6:18 pm

Doubletree - Del Mar, CA - No Lounge
Old May 23, 2011, 5:27 pm

Programs: Delta Plat, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
I was looking into a Girls weekend at the beach in Cocoa Beach, Fl. and the DoubleTree states they have an executive lounge with drinks and snacks, etc. Has anyone had any experience at this hotel? Thanks
Old May 23, 2011, 5:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
Far west of Canada:

Lounge:
Hilton Metrotown Burnaby BC

No lounge
Hilton Vancouver Airport Richmond BC
Hilton Whistler BC

In Europe (not sure I've seen any mention of them)

Dubrovnik Croatia
Metropole Florence IT
Malta

No Lounge

Hilton Villa Igiea Palermo <italy
Old May 24, 2011, 6:53 am
Suspended

Hilton London Lounges

Originally Posted by nikelg
I'm planning a short vacation to London. Access to the Executive Floor and lounge is a great benefit. Does anybody have any suggestions on what hotels have a good lounge, a great one or those with none at all? Hilton.com does provide some information on the lounge but it basically a Yes / No.
Two months ago I stayed at the London Kensington Hilton and the ground-floor lounge is great. A wonderful breakfast and drinks & hot and cold snacks in the early evening.

Also, the Healthrow, Terminal 4, Hilton has a great ground-floor lounge with the same attractions as the London Kensington. The Honors floor has wonderful rooms with flat screen TVs and great showers. Rooms are a little small, in my view.
Old May 25, 2011, 6:47 am

Originally Posted by nikelg
I'm planning a short vacation to London. Access to the Executive Floor and lounge is a great benefit. Does anybody have any suggestions on what hotels have a good lounge, a great one or those with none at all? Hilton.com does provide some information on the lounge but it basically a Yes / No.
since noone seemed to address this, i'll say that my personal favourite is the Tower Bridge. Waldorf is very nice, as is Paddington (love the view of the station from there but i don't like the hotel otherwise). Kensington is OK (but children not permitted in the evening). Canary Wharf also OK. Metropole is hateful. hope this helps.

oh, and i LOVE this list - and really hope that the OP manages to keep it updated.
Old May 25, 2011, 6:49 am

Originally Posted by dickieducker
since noone seemed to address this
other than the previous poster, obviously!
Old May 25, 2011, 8:02 am

Hilton Suites Auburn Hills

Hello all!

I wanted to let you know that we have a BRAND NEW Executive Lounge here at our property - it just opened with our multi-million dollar renovation that finished last month!

Thanks,

Colin Walsh
General Manager
Old May 25, 2011, 8:14 am

Originally Posted by HiltonSuitesAuburnHillsMI
Hello all!

I wanted to let you know that we have a BRAND NEW Executive Lounge here at our property - it just opened with our multi-million dollar renovation that finished last month!

Thanks,

Colin Walsh
General Manager
What will the typical offerings be? OR To put it more bluntly, IS THERE FREE BOOZE?
Old May 26, 2011, 9:48 am

Originally Posted by seychellesbound
What will the typical offerings be? OR To put it more bluntly, IS THERE FREE BOOZE?
Hi there -

No free booze - but booze available!

Our Chef and Culinary team puts together some nice offerings in there, so I am certain you and others will enjoy!

Thanks and see you around...?

Colin
Old May 26, 2011, 5:08 pm

Programs: NWA, Hilton, AMEX, Starwood, worldperks visa
Yes to Hilton Cologne, Frankfurt Downtown, Basel and Lyon

At all those in the last week. Full evening service and breakfast. Best was actually Evian Les Bains but it was already listed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.