Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"an exciting free stay" - not?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2011, 6:24 pm
Original Poster

"an exciting free stay" - not?

Re the following promotional blurb - HH1 doesnt affect the ratres and neither seems to affect the rates and certainly doesnt appear as a free stay.
What is this offer???

PS its from the hhonours specials web page

Believe in Magic and Free Stays in Disney World

Your Hilton HHonors points are your ticket to the Happiest Place on Earth. Reward yourself with an exciting free stay at the Doubletree Guest Suites, in the Walt Disney World Resort. Located in the exciting Downtown Disney Resort Area, we are the only all-suite hotel inside the resort area.

As an official Walt Disney World hotel we provide continuous complimentary shuttle service to the Disney parks. And, you and your family will be granted exclusive benefits during your stay, including preferred golf times and discounts, priority seating at restaurants in the resort and guaranteed admission into theme parks.

Book your stay online now or book Plan Code HH1 when making reservations through Hilton Reservations and Customer Care.
Old Jan 2, 2011, 12:24 am

Programs: UA Platinum (1MM Gold), HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
I read this differently than you do...

Originally Posted by Markieg
Your Hilton HHonors points are your ticket to the Happiest Place on Earth. Reward yourself with an exciting free stay at the Doubletree Guest Suites, in the Walt Disney World Resort.
Sounds to me like an invitation to use your HHonors points to book an award stay (thus being "free").
Old Jan 2, 2011, 10:36 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by Portolan
Sounds to me like an invitation to use your HHonors points to book an award stay (thus being "free").
+1. What could be clearer than "Your Hilton HHonors points are your ticket."
Old Jan 2, 2011, 7:09 pm
Original Poster

hmmm

fair enough, I didnt read it like that at all.
Last time I looked, I could use hhonours points to book free stays at any one of thousands of properties worldwide so why choose this one in particular...???
Why offer a [paid] booking code that is ineffective?
I call bs promo.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.