Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa {TUR}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 24, 2014, 4:51 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
This wikipost can be edited by signed-in members; you can minimize or maximize wikiposts by using the upper right corner [-] or [+] buttons.)

Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa
Sarigerme Tourism Center, PO11, Mugla 46810 Turkey
TEL: 90-252-2868686 FAX: 90-252-2868606
General area - Google Maps (From Istanbul, south 572 mi / ~10 hrs by land; airport nearby)

Rewards Category: All Inclusive
Check-in: 2:00 pm / Check-out: 12:00 pm
Smoking: Non-Smoking
Parking: Self parking: (Free of charge) / Valet: (Free of charge.)
Pets: Service animals allowed: No / Pets allowed: No

Hilton Dalaman Sarıgerme Resort & Spa will be closed beginning 10 November 2013 until 1 April 2014
Print Wikipost

Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa {TUR}

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2014, 10:01 pm

ChrisH, I'm interested to hear your experience as well. I'm considering this property with a <1 year old baby in July, also combination of points and cash.
Old Jun 4, 2014, 1:45 am

Programs: HHonors Lifetime Diamond
Originally Posted by msc75
ChrisH, I'm interested to hear your experience as well. I'm considering this property with a <1 year old baby in July, also combination of points and cash.
I will be staying at the property in June and September.

Will report back on diamond treatment and other aspects of the hotel.

Stayed there two years ago and the hotel was simply amazing.
Food was great , especially for an AI hotel.

Drinks are real premium brands and even speciality cocktails like mojito are AI.
Prosecco is also on offer.

Only downside is that they are VERY stingy with upgrades to the suites (basically non existant). And the A La Carte restaurants are charging a reservation fee.
Old Jun 5, 2014, 12:06 am

Mr.Hilton, have a great time! I'll be looking forward to your review.

We're now leaning toward an all cash booking...Just can't decide on room type. Sea view deluxe with pool access sounds nice, but TA reviews mention the river/mountain view rooms being much quieter (a big concern when travelling with a young baby who is a bad sleeper).
Old Jun 5, 2014, 1:59 am

Originally Posted by msc75
Mr.Hilton, have a great time! I'll be looking forward to your review.

We're now leaning toward an all cash booking...Just can't decide on room type. Sea view deluxe with pool access sounds nice, but TA reviews mention the river/mountain view rooms being much quieter (a big concern when travelling with a young baby who is a bad sleeper).
Will post a detailled review with pictures.

Sea view deluxe is indeed very nice but can be a bit more noisy depending on where it will be located.

Mountain/riverview is a better choice if you want a real quiet room and the views are nice.
Old Jun 29, 2014, 10:50 am

My fiancée and I are getting married in Izmir, Turkey at the end of August and we were thinking to stay at the Dalaman for two days on our tour of the Aegean Coast.

We are planning to use points for the two nights (40,000 a night). As this is an all-inclusive resort, does the reservation paid with points include the all-inclusive features, or are there additional costs associated with staying there?

I am planning to call Hilton and speak with them but wanted to check in here first to see what those of you who have paid with points at this resort have experienced. Thank you.
Old Jun 29, 2014, 2:00 pm

Originally Posted by AndrewRyan10
My fiancée and I are getting married in Izmir, Turkey at the end of August and we were thinking to stay at the Dalaman for two days on our tour of the Aegean Coast.

We are planning to use points for the two nights (40,000 a night). As this is an all-inclusive resort, does the reservation paid with points include the all-inclusive features, or are there additional costs associated with staying there?

I am planning to call Hilton and speak with them but wanted to check in here first to see what those of you who have paid with points at this resort have experienced. Thank you.
Points do cover the All Inclusive .

I am in the resort the 1st of July until the 8th, will post pictures and report about diamond treatment.
Old Jun 30, 2014, 7:33 am

Programs: BA Blue, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
I started writing a really long review of this hotel and lost it!

Some key points though:

As noted, points or cash cover the all inclusive

As a gold I got free premium internet, wine/fruit/chocs in my room, more water in my room than normal, room upgrade to deluxe sea view and an a la carte meal for my family. Also, since we did 2 bookings (one cash, one paid) so got all of the benefits twice which was great given the meal covered the whole family!

In summary, great property, great staff on the whole. Food pretty good, some of the a la carte options were pretty exceptional. Drinks free flowing and premium brands.
Old Jun 30, 2014, 7:59 am

Originally Posted by ChrisH
I started writing a really long review of this hotel and lost it!

Some key points though:

As noted, points or cash cover the all inclusive

As a gold I got free premium internet, wine/fruit/chocs in my room, more water in my room than normal, room upgrade to deluxe sea view and an a la carte meal for my family. Also, since we did 2 bookings (one cash, one paid) so got all of the benefits twice which was great given the meal covered the whole family!

In summary, great property, great staff on the whole. Food pretty good, some of the a la carte options were pretty exceptional. Drinks free flowing and premium brands.
Good to hear the food is still as great like it was a few years ago.
Will be there tomorrow, booked a Deluxe Seaview room and hope they upgrade to a suite. It's a 100% cash booking. Will report back on Diamond treatment.
Old Jun 30, 2014, 11:01 am

Originally Posted by MrHilton
Points do cover the All Inclusive .

I am in the resort the 1st of July until the 8th, will post pictures and report about diamond treatment.
Thanks for the reply, and this is GREAT to hear.

I will be staying there for a few days during the first week of September after my wedding and am really looking forward to it.

We usually do not stay at resort type hotels while in Turkey as my fiancée is originally from there and we prefer to stay at some smaller boutique places, however, we purposely decided to stay here because we want a few days of unwinding after the wedding. Being able to book the entire stay with points also makes it attractive.

The property looks great and the reviews seem very good.
Old Jun 30, 2014, 2:35 pm

Programs: LH lifetime Sen; HH lifetime diamond; flying blue silver
Originally Posted by MrHilton
Good to hear the food is still as great like it was a few years ago.
Will be there tomorrow, booked a Deluxe Seaview room and hope they upgrade to a suite. It's a 100% cash booking. Will report back on Diamond treatment.
Do let us know what Diamond treatment is like. We are arriving on 3 July as a Diamond.
Old Jul 6, 2014, 9:00 am

Programs: LH lifetime Sen; HH lifetime diamond; flying blue silver
To answer my own question, we booked a standard and a deluxe guest-room, and that is exactly what we got. We were offered an opportunity to convert both rooms into a single corner suite, but as this meant having two guests on beds simply placed in the living area (which is smaller than a normal room) we didn't take them up on the offer.

So, all in all, no recognition of diamond status for any upgrade, although we got two free internet accesses for three devices each, and another one when we asked nicely.

Lovely hotel though I must say.
Old Jul 6, 2014, 2:40 pm

Programs: BA Blue, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Truffles
To answer my own question, we booked a standard and a deluxe guest-room, and that is exactly what we got. We were offered an opportunity to convert both rooms into a single corner suite, but as this meant having two guests on beds simply placed in the living area (which is smaller than a normal room) we didn't take them up on the offer.

So, all in all, no recognition of diamond status for any upgrade, although we got two free internet accesses for three devices each, and another one when we asked nicely.

Lovely hotel though I must say.
Poor of them not to upgrade the standard room to deluxe - they did that for me as a gold! Maybe they are busier now..
Old Jul 7, 2014, 2:20 am

Sorry for the delay with the update.

We arrived the 1st of Jule and got an early check in because the room was ready.

We originally booked and paid for a Deluxe room.

Front desk manager informed me that he was able to upgrade us to one of their spa suites, but there was a change we would have to change rooms for our last night due to the high occupancy in the hotel.

Suite is very nice with upstairs a bedroom and shower and seperate toilet.
Downstairs there is another toilet, shower. And a sauna , jacuzzi and massage table.

There is a small terrace on the first floor and a big one on the ground floor.

We also received a voucher for one complimentary visit to the A La Carte restaurants and there was a bottle of wine in the room and chocolates + fruit.

There was no welcome letter in the room, but at the guest relations desk I saw these letters made for "elite" guests so I do not know why we did not get one as a hhonors diamond member. (not that it's such a big deal).

The All Inclusive is amazing and drinks are the branded spirits and the choice is wide. Food is very very good and the a la carte restaurants are suberb quality. Service is also perfect.

Offcourse we also received the complimentary internet & extra vouchers without any problems.

I still believe the hotel does not really tend to the the most for their diamond members since they are always very full, because I had to ask for an upgrade and send a few emails with the front desk manager. But eventually he did give the upgrade..

Photo's will be posted later when I am back home.
Old Mar 29, 2015, 3:25 pm

Programs: HH Gold
Looking to book this hotel for mid September this year, what is the weather like them? Fancy a couple of days of sun bathing and relaxation.

Seems to get very good reviews both here and on trip advisor.
Old May 2, 2015, 4:40 pm
Original Poster

An HHonors Challenge

As you will see I was the OP here. I have sent hundreds of people directly and I am sure through Flyertalk many other hundreds to the hotel. Thinking of going back this year and I have posed an HHonors question in advance. If the answer is negative I will post. If positive there will be a further review in October! Such a great opportunity for a great hotel to make HHonors elites feel special. But they never have...........

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.