Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Listing of Adjacent Hotels for Easy **Walkable** Hotel-Hopping

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Listing of Adjacent Hotels for Easy **Walkable** Hotel-Hopping

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2018, 12:54 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold, CAM Card
Alexandria, Virginia (King Street area)

I know that this location appeared in an earlier post, but there are now 4 Hilton properties, all easily accessible from the King Street Metro station. They are the Hilton Old Town (I stay there very often), Embassy Suites, Hilton Garden Inn-Alexandria Old Town, and the Hampton Inn-Alexandria Old Town/King St. Metro. The Hampton Inn is the farthest from the station (approx. 0.3 mile walk). I've found all four locations to be very good quality properties.

Last edited by jefftiger; May 25, 2018 at 1:09 pm
Old May 25, 2018, 11:05 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by Aldebaran
Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Mall of the Emirates and Doubletree by hilton Hotel and Residences Dubai Al Barsha.

Both of them are near the Mall of the Emirates: the HGI is on the side of the Sky Dubai, the Doubletree is behind the Mall. Not more than 300 meters away with a 5-10 minutes walk crossing a couple of streets.

Rates are quite similar. I stayed only at the HGI which offers an excellent breakfast (one of the best I found in a HGI), but to a Gold or Diamond member I suggest the Doubletree for the better upgrades.
Definitely more than 300 metres away - and I say that based on having walked it with my luggage just over a week ago

Google puts it at 650 metres, and due to construction and typical Dubai footpaths (or lack there of), plus the Dubai heat, it seems even further than that!

The suites at the HGI are nice, but they only seem to upgrade to them if the property is full (which is fine - upgrades aren't a benefit at HGI).
Old May 30, 2018, 4:45 am

Programs: BA Gold (CCR), Cartafreccia, HH Diamond, Esselunga Fidaty Gold
London, UK
Hampton by Hilton London Docklands and Doubletree by Hilton London Excel
The two hotels are less than 200 meters apart with an easy 3 minutes walk along Dockside Rd and no crossings.
wizla likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.