Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Another poor experience at DCA...

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2006, 5:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL 2+ million/PM, YX, Marriott Plt, *wood gold, HHonors, CO Plt, UA, AA EXP, WN, AGR
Another poor experience at DCA...

This is about my 4th rental in the last 3 months at DCA. Arrived this afternoon to find my name not on the Gold board, and a couple of other folks in line at the booth. A couple of others soon joined me. While there were a lot of cars in the Gold stalls, apparently they had not been processed. It took about 10 minutes of waiting to get a car, and the clerks were basically inattentive - snapping at a couple of customers. Just what I wanted to do shortly before rush hour - wait for a car. And then wait 5-deep to get out of the parking area.

Of the 4 rentals, this is the third that's had a problem. Two had mechanical problems, one was almost unsafe with a pretty bad shimmy. The other, a burned out turn signal.

Avis isn't much better at DCA, though....

DCA is headed for my "worst" Hertz places.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.