Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hertz changes reservation, any recourse?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2005, 6:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
Hertz changes reservation, any recourse?

Here's my story. For an upcoming trip to LHR, I had been calling every day looking for either a K or Q class car. On returning a car last Thursday, I ask right there at the desk if any Q cars are available...and am told yes. We go through the entire process, including the desk agent writing down the cost difference between a K and a Q for me to choose...and since I drive in the city, I chose the Q. He gives me a confirmation number and everything.

I get home, and check the reservation, and voila! No Q. I've still got the Q rate, but the car itself is showing just a plain old Mondeo with automatic -- which I can get quoted on the Hertz site for half the cost.

This really annoys me. Especially compounded by having issues each of the last three times I've rented from Hertz in London.

Steve

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.