Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

Is there any benefits with a #1 membership?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2005, 10:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: NW PE, Marriott Gold, Alamo-what are they calling it this week?

I am in the position to be renting a car from Hertz for the next 5 months. A monthly rental is renewed every month and there will be no interruptions. I am located in Germany and renting from a city location.

Is there any benefit to having my #1 membership number included on my reservation?

What can I do to max out the benefits of membership. I am reimbursed for the rental so the price is not important - but I must remain within a particular class of car (or least the price paid must remain within the lower classes.)

Suggestions?
Old Jan 8, 2005, 11:30 am

You can get a #1 Club Gold membership for free so why not get it?

One benefit is that you can earn Hertz points for the rental and can earn Hertz status for next year.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=385535

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.