Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Comprehensive Hertz CDP#'s

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2016, 10:19 am

Programs: BMI Dimond club, BA Executive Club
Originally Posted by cestmoi123
I've never been asked to present the card, including at EDI. Note that, if you don't have the card, and anything were to happen (such as a crash), renting the car on a code you're not entitled to use could invalidate any insurance coverage you get from Hertz.
There is an EU law thats states you will be covered even if you break the T&Cs. The company can then sue you in return. Will they tho? Prob just look for excess.
Old May 23, 2016, 7:11 pm

Programs: A3
Originally Posted by hawaiimommy
My hubby works for IBM. Can I use his code? Anyone know if they ask for id? He isn't coming on this trip or I would rent it under his name.
Originally Posted by Dave Noble
No you cannot. The employee can use it for any personal rentals, but it is only the employee that has the authority to use it

Dave
Sorry Dave, but wrong answer. The IBM Hertz contract explicitly allows personal rentals by a current or retired employee spouse or widow. Years ago, the official proof for an IBM spouse was an IBM medical plan card. Now that younger retired employees like me no longer get IBM health care for life we don't have convenient cards. But we can prove eligibility after the fact with documents from IBM and the official IBM health care card requirement has been removed from the contract.
Old Jun 26, 2016, 5:54 pm

Programs: *A, Hertz Plt, IC RA, SPG Gold, MR Plt
CDP 1757580 works the best with Hertz car rental. It just saved me 35%. http://www.hertz.com/rentacar/handle...er?CDP=1757580
Old Jun 26, 2016, 8:25 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by UpgradedFirst
CDP 1757580 works the best with Hertz car rental. It just saved me 35%.
No single CDP "works the best".

1757580 is Car and Driver magazine, so is basically open to everyone. It's on my list of CDP's to check, but it rarely turns out to be a good deal for me...
Old May 29, 2017, 7:40 am

Originally Posted by UpgradedFirst
CDP 1757580 works the best with Hertz car rental. It just saved me 35%. http://www.hertz.com/rentacar/handle...er?CDP=1757580
That CDP doubled the regular rate when I used it.
Old May 29, 2017, 2:23 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by JimmyPiersall
That CDP doubled the regular rate when I used it.
Welcome to FT, the quote you used is over a year old. Things change from time to time..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.