Wiki Posts
Search

a few good coupon codes

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2010, 8:18 pm

Programs: United, Delta, Marriott, Hilton, IHG
Originally Posted by Razdva
Free one class upgrade in Europe, USA and Canada during 2010:

1. First of all LOG OUT from #1 Club Gold Hertz!!!
2. Follow the link
3. Check you country of residence on the right corner of the screen
4. Apply CDP you like (for example 706900 (ID might be requested), 1757580 (no ID), 1789649 (no ID) etc.)
5. Ad PC PC200675 for Europe, PC985084 for USA&Canada
6. PM me (put the e-mail into the message and ask for either Europe or USA&Canada coupon or both) - I'll send you coupon PDF - you should print it and present on the counter

^

Users who recommend this offer:

1. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/13179057-post1565.html
2. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/13171678-post6.html
3. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/13180669-post1566.html
4. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/13198285-post1571.html
5. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/13231298-post1584.html
6. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/13235066-post1585.html

And many others...
I followed the instructions, used the Travel Partners Club CDP 706900 but it would not accept the coupon code. I assume it is because I have a one way rental in Florida - pu in FLL and drop in EYW. However, the CDP rate of $188 is excellent when compared to my best rate of $400+ through USAA or AAA. BUT I am a little worried about clearing the desk with this rate. Also, assuming I get through with the code will Ihave to stand in line at the desk since I couldn't reserve through #1 Gold? Has anyone renting in Florida had trouble with this code?
Old Jan 29, 2010, 7:09 pm

Programs: Airline/TSA Avoidance Platinum, Hotel Disloyalty Silver, Hertz 1.7*
Originally Posted by gregorygrady
See below and enjoy (cut and pasted from and e-mail for my wife's 5* acct)!! ^^^^^^^
Thanks, it works too, without changing the rate. ^ Assuming I get one myself soon that expires a little later I will certainly post that here as well. The one I got in Feb last year didn't expire until August....
Old Jan 29, 2010, 7:15 pm

Programs: Airline/TSA Avoidance Platinum, Hotel Disloyalty Silver, Hertz 1.7*
Originally Posted by suzshe
I followed the instructions, used the Travel Partners Club CDP 706900 but it would not accept the coupon code. I assume it is because I have a one way rental in Florida - pu in FLL and drop in EYW. However, the CDP rate of $188 is excellent when compared to my best rate of $400+ through USAA or AAA. BUT I am a little worried about clearing the desk with this rate. Also, assuming I get through with the code will Ihave to stand in line at the desk since I couldn't reserve through #1 Gold? Has anyone renting in Florida had trouble with this code?
I don't know about the specific setup involved in your case as far as needing to wait in line if you didn't book via Gold (I've never booked with anything other than the web site) but I don't believe you'll have trouble with that CDP 706900. It's often quite good at cutting the one-way rate as long as you're taking a mid or full size. I don't think it likes classes above full size. It's not always the best, though. I'm pricing a weekend at BOS in March and the AAA rate is better. Happens occasionally.
Old Jan 30, 2010, 11:55 am

Razdva emailed the coupons very fast! Thank you!
Old Jan 30, 2010, 1:11 pm

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
Originally Posted by Razdva
Free one class upgrade in Europe, USA and Canada during 2010:

1. First of all LOG OUT from #1 Club Gold Hertz!!!
2. Follow the link
3. Check you country of residence on the right corner of the screen
4. Apply CDP you like (for example 706900 (ID might be requested), 1757580 (no ID), 1789649 (no ID) etc.)
5. Ad PC PC200675 for Europe, PC985084 for USA&Canada
Perhaps you could post the code to a file sharing site like mediafire.com? Obviously, you could still require that folks PM you for that link.

Last edited by Mrp Alert; Feb 3, 2010 at 2:18 pm Reason: Thanks Razdva for putting the files online
Old Jan 31, 2010, 7:44 am

Programs: US CP | MR PL | HH Diamond | Hertz PC
Does anyone collect Hertz points?

I get plenty of airline miles (from flying/credit card spend/etc) so I have started building up my Hertz points balance to redeem for free rentals in the future. The pace is slow-going however and I was wondering if there are any promos which reward with additional Hertz points instead of airline miles?

Is this a silly concept?
Old Jan 31, 2010, 2:09 pm

Hi Matt, if you scroll up in this very thread, you'll see one coupon code (the "Birthday Bonus" one) that anyone can use, not just on their birthday, to score 300 extra points per rental.
Old Jan 31, 2010, 6:58 pm

Programs: US CP | MR PL | HH Diamond | Hertz PC
Originally Posted by DJMeatBall
Hi Matt, if you scroll up in this very thread, you'll see one coupon code (the "Birthday Bonus" one) that anyone can use, not just on their birthday, to score 300 extra points per rental.
Thanks DJMeatBall, are there any special requirements to this? It didn't seem to work:

"The Promotion Coupon you've selected - 124983 is not available for this rental either because that location isn't participating or some requirement for the offer hasn't been met. We have removed the Promotion Coupon from your request to provide you with the best rate. There may be other offers in the Special offer section which do apply, so you could check there for an alternative. [DRX141]"

I tried it at a variety of locations too... weird.
Old Feb 1, 2010, 6:31 am

I am also having difficulty getting this code to work.
Old Feb 1, 2010, 10:11 am

Thank you Razdva

Coupon received. Thanks so much.
Old Feb 2, 2010, 11:01 pm

Programs: LH Senator, SU Gold, S7 Gold, CO Gold, Hertz Gold, Sixt Platinum, Europcar First
Originally Posted by Mrp Alert
Perhaps you could post the code to a file sharing site like mediafire.com? Obviously, you could still require that folks PM you for that link.
I've updated my post:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/13149948-post1562.html
Old Feb 3, 2010, 12:56 pm

Minivan with unlimited km?

I've tried about 10 different CDP codes, and none will give me unlimited km on a minivan. Is this normal? I can get unlimited km for full size or mid size, but not the $%$ minivan. This may be intentional to disuade people from doing exactly what I want to do, which is drive to Florida from Toronto and back in a week (March Break).

I've had anywhere from 1800 to 2700 km included in the week, but none with unlimited. Any ideas? I don't think it exists, but thought I'd ask.
Old Feb 3, 2010, 12:58 pm
Carlson Contributor Badge

Programs: Hertz & Avis PC; National EE; SPG & Hilton Gold; AC 35K (yawn)
Originally Posted by trevorjwilson
I've tried about 10 different CDP codes, and none will give me unlimited km on a minivan. Is this normal? I can get unlimited km for full size or mid size, but not the $%$ minivan. This may be intentional to disuade people from doing exactly what I want to do, which is drive to Florida from Toronto and back in a week (March Break).

I've had anywhere from 1800 to 2700 km included in the week, but none with unlimited. Any ideas?
That is exactly why! If you can get away with it, have you looked at SUVs?
Old Feb 3, 2010, 1:01 pm

Originally Posted by briantoronto
That is exactly why! If you can get away with it, have you looked at SUVs?
I didn't look yet, but I need it to fit 6 people - I don't think they have the 3rd row of seats. It's almost like they know what I'm trying to do!!!
Old Feb 3, 2010, 1:31 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, HHonor Diamond, Hyatt PLAT, Marriott PLat, UA 1K, AA EXP, DL PLAT, BMI Gold, Co PLAT
there are not many good code lately, the best one I have found is $30 off per week with AAA CDP

Anyone has better one?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.