Community
Wiki Posts
Search

a few good coupon codes

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2010, 7:39 pm

Programs: DL-Platinum; Hyatt-Diamond; HHonors-Silver, Marriott- Gold
Originally Posted by pterragno
Hertz Offers Great Rates and Benefits for Government Employee Marketplace www.govemarket.org Travelers. Benefits include:
Free Additional Drivers Based on Eligibility
Free Hertz Gold Membership - First Year
Minimum Age 21

Government Employees Marketplace Corporate Discount Number (CDP) 1859906 must be included in reservation to receive rates and benefits.
This link does not work
Old Jan 19, 2010, 7:54 pm

Programs: AA 'kettle', Marriott Gold, ICH Gld, Hertz 5*
It's govmarket.org
Old Jan 20, 2010, 1:14 am

Originally Posted by gregorygrady
Welcome to FT. I assume you didn't read through this thread, but just to let you know, there is less than a 1% chance IMHO that somebody will go through the hassle of looking through codes for your date/location and give you a suggestion. There are loads of one-post wonders that come to this thread and post an almost identical post to yours and they are always ignored. Read through the thread, do some work on your own, and come back and post if you have any more advanced questions, and we will try to help answer those. Make your reservations and find you the very best code for your exact date/destination, that we will not do. @:-)
Looked through the forum and am a little confused. Offers such as the AAA cover for example. Would the Hertz staff know that I am from the UK and therefore unlikely to have AAA cover? There is what looks like a good offer on their UK website at the moment, claiming 15% discount.
Old Jan 20, 2010, 3:24 am

looking for a CDP and PC for Thailand in Feb,2010
tks in advance
Old Jan 21, 2010, 12:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Originally Posted by YEGcited
... Up to $40 Off a Daily, Weekly or Weekend Rental.
This is cupon 138703 just FYI !
Old Jan 21, 2010, 1:00 pm

Programs: Airline/TSA Avoidance Platinum, Hotel Disloyalty Silver, Hertz 1.7*
Anyone have a current "birthday bonus" PC? I went digging but wasn't able to find one and the last one here was only good through August 2009.

I have a booking in March I think it'll work for. If they're still sending these out I should get one in Feb but sometimes the rates for the rental will go up somewhere in the interim. It's also possible the PC itself will make the rate go up, but it would be cool to try it. Thanks.
Old Jan 21, 2010, 10:15 pm

Programs: BA GLD
PC 27952 - $25 - can multiple certs be combined?

I have 4 paper certificates w/ PC 27952 - each one valid for $25. All the coupon says on the front is that it's applicable to the rental charges at any participating location worldwide. On the back, there is nothing mentioned about minimum rental, combinability, etc.

Hertz agent instructions say:

See procedure 7-64 for billing & handling.

Promotion code number PC 27952 should be entered on the rental agreement.

Value of certificate applied to rental prior to discounts.

Does anyone know if I can combine all four certs for a $100 discount on a rental?
Old Jan 21, 2010, 11:59 pm

Originally Posted by Razdva
Free one class upgrade in Europe, USA and Canada during 2010:

1. First of all LOG OUT from #1 Club Gold Hertz!!!
2. Follow the link
3. Check you country of residence on the right corner of the screen
4. Apply CDP you like (for example 706900 (ID might be requested), 1757580 (no ID), 1789649 (no ID) etc.)
5. Ad PC PC200675 for Europe, PC985084 for USA&Canada
6. PM me (put the e-mail into the message and ask for either Europe or USA&Canada coupon or both) - I'll send you coupon PDF - you should print it and present on the counter
^ Thanks!!!
Old Jan 22, 2010, 7:23 am

Originally Posted by Razdva
Free one class upgrade in Europe, USA and Canada during 2010:

1. First of all LOG OUT from #1 Club Gold Hertz!!!
2. Follow the link
3. Check you country of residence on the right corner of the screen
4. Apply CDP you like (for example 706900 (ID might be requested), 1757580 (no ID), 1789649 (no ID) etc.)
5. Ad PC PC200675 for Europe, PC985084 for USA&Canada
6. PM me (put the e-mail into the message and ask for either Europe or USA&Canada coupon or both) - I'll send you coupon PDF - you should print it and present on the counter

For some reason I cannot get this to work following those steps for a one week rental at MCO in March. I'm getting the following message:

The Promotion Coupon you've selected - 985084 is not available for this rental either because that location isn't participating or some requirement for the offer hasn't been met. We have removed the Promotion Coupon from your request to provide you with the best rate. There may be other offers in the Special offer section which do apply, so you could check there for an alternative. [DRX141]

Thoughts?
Old Jan 22, 2010, 1:31 pm

Programs: LH SEN, SPG Plat.M&S E+
I got the coupon from Razdva very fast ! Thanks a lot
Old Jan 24, 2010, 9:57 pm

One Way in March

Hi everyone

I will need to do a one way from MD to upstate NY sometime in mid March. I'm flexible on days (i.e. weekdays vs. weekends). I'm planning on renting and returning to HLE branches. Does anyone have any good discounts for a one day, one way rental?

Thanks!
Old Jan 25, 2010, 8:23 am

Programs: DL 0.22 MM, AA 0.34 MM, PC Plat Amb, Hertz #1 GC 5*
Any ideas for an HLE one-day rental? Non of the legacy codes appear to be working. Thanks!
Old Jan 28, 2010, 12:15 am

Originally Posted by feeder
looking for a CDP and PC for Thailand in Feb,2010
tks in advance
Again, why do you one post wonders waste your time posting stuff like this? Nobody above has gotton a response to a request like this, nor will you it seems.
Old Jan 28, 2010, 12:19 am

In the fine print of my $25 off coupon it says:
"A maximum of four customer service coupons may be used on any one rental"

However mine is PC #185301 so it's obviously a bit different. The previous one I had a year or so back said something like you could combine up to 2 of the coupons IIRC.

Originally Posted by sftrvlr
I have 4 paper certificates w/ PC 27952 - each one valid for $25. All the coupon says on the front is that it's applicable to the rental charges at any participating location worldwide. On the back, there is nothing mentioned about minimum rental, combinability, etc.

Hertz agent instructions say:

See procedure 7-64 for billing & handling.

Promotion code number PC 27952 should be entered on the rental agreement.

Value of certificate applied to rental prior to discounts.

Does anyone know if I can combine all four certs for a $100 discount on a rental?
Old Jan 28, 2010, 12:21 am

Originally Posted by CrazyOne
Anyone have a current "birthday bonus" PC? I went digging but wasn't able to find one and the last one here was only good through August 2009.

I have a booking in March I think it'll work for. If they're still sending these out I should get one in Feb but sometimes the rates for the rental will go up somewhere in the interim. It's also possible the PC itself will make the rate go up, but it would be cool to try it. Thanks.
See below and enjoy (cut and pasted from and e-mail for my wife's 5* acct)!! ^^^^^^^

A Birthday Bonus of 300 Hertz #1 Awards® Points!

It gives us great pleasure to recognize your birthday with a bonus of 300 Hertz #1 Awards Points on your Hertz rentals through March 31, 2010. Plus, you can combine your Birthday Bonus with the 10% bonus on Hertz #1 Awards Points you already enjoy as a Five Star member. It's another way of thanking you for your loyalty to Hertz.

This bonus is valid on rentals of Full-Size 4-Door vehicles and above, including Hertz Prestige Collection vehicles. Offer is valid on Standard or Leisure Weekend or Weekly Rental rates. To receive your Birthday Bonus, just use PC# 124983 and include the "ZE1" #1 Awards code when you make your reservations now through March 31, 2010.

Best wishes on your birthday and many happy returns!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.