Wiki Posts
Search

Rate changed on confirm reservation

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2023, 7:52 am
jxd
Original Poster

Originally Posted by AutoSlash
We've never heard of "non-guaranteed" rates. The rate is the rate. Yes, Hertz is a mess and rates sometimes jump up or fail to book or change or whatever, but these are IT failures and not due to the fact that rates are somehow "floating". The only exception to this, as pointed out above, would be a corporate CDP, but that's only when the contract is renegotiated.

jxd We'd be happy to look into this for you if you PM us your reservation details. Maybe we can find you an alternate deal closer to what you originally booked, assuming the Model Y is still showing availability for your location and dates.
The rate on my reservation has changed again, it's now CAD 271. On my reservation it shows "Rate is subject to change". However this wasn't shown when I made the booking, nor was it on my email confirmation.

Old Mar 23, 2023, 9:26 am

Have you tried to book a new reservation? What is the rate that comes up?
Auto Enthusiast likes this.
Old Mar 24, 2023, 11:28 am
jxd
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dougfoglesong
Have you tried to book a new reservation? What is the rate that comes up?
The same rate as my reservation. The rate on my reservation fluctuates (it's pegged to the new booking rate).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.