Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HERTZ membership year?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2020, 2:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Eurobonus Gold [*AG], Finnair Gold [OWS] HHonors Diamond, Hertz Pres Circle
HERTZ membership year?

I qualified for PC last summer (June 2019) , but I can’t find anywhere for how long my status is valid.
My AVIS and National accounts have clearly listed end date of the tier if no requalified so to speak, but at HERTZ I can’t find any thing in resemble.

EK
Old Feb 3, 2020, 3:04 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by GOTBound
I qualified for PC last summer (June 2019) , but I can’t find anywhere for how long my status is valid.
My AVIS and National accounts have clearly listed end date of the tier if no requalified so to speak, but at HERTZ I can’t find any thing in resemble.

EK
If you earned PC status in June 2019, then it's valid until the end of 2020. It's always for the remainder of the year you earn it in, plus the next calendar year.
Cymro and GOTBound like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.