Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hertz Damage call back Help

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2019, 2:23 pm
Original Poster

Hertz Damage call back Help

One of my employees received a notice from Hertz after returning the car that there was damage on the car. We attempted to follow up with the person listed on the email but the email address has a 0kB data limit so everything always bounces back and phone messages are never returned. I've been trying to work on this for over 3 months. The letter also indicated that his future rental privileges would be revoked.

Can anyone point me to someone at Hertz who could help? I'd be happy to supply my list of phone calls and emails showing them to be unanswered to Hertz, IF SOMEONE WOULD PICK UP THE BLOODY PHONE!!!
Old Aug 27, 2019, 2:41 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Try one of the contacts here.
Old Aug 27, 2019, 3:59 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Presumably you have commercial insurance. Hand it off to them and use your valuable time to operate your business.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.