Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

We apologise, but you do not have enough points to redeem a Hertz Gold Plus Rewards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

We apologise, but you do not have enough points to redeem a Hertz Gold Plus Rewards

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2019, 1:32 am

Programs: BA Gold (ex-GGL, maybe future Silver), Hilton Diamond
Damn! And now I'm getting the same problem in Australia...
Old Feb 2, 2020, 8:06 pm

Programs: BA Silver, FB Plat, EK Gold, BonvoyAmb
Bringing this thread back as having same issue in London. 10k points and get get a two day weekend rental in any car with the not enough points message.

Hertz is making it way to difficult redeem on loyalty!
Old Feb 2, 2020, 8:56 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by yyzlhr
Bringing this thread back as having same issue in London. 10k points and get get a two day weekend rental in any car with the not enough points message.

Hertz is making it way to difficult redeem on loyalty!
Is it just that there are no cars available for booking with points? I just tried testing of a booking for a Group C ( Vauxhall Astra or similar ) and had no issue with the option to pay with points ( 900 points for compact or intermediate car)
Old Feb 3, 2020, 9:46 am

Programs: BA Gold (ex-GGL, maybe future Silver), Hilton Diamond
Works for me with a Group D booking, LHR 17-19 July, which is expensive on cash, 1200 points as you'd expect.
Old Feb 26, 2020, 5:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
Still mostly no joy. No matter what dates I've searched for in LHR,LBA, LAX,LAS,SFO,JFK, and BOS I keep getting the message that I don't have enough points.

The only location that seems to work for me (not always but for some dates) is MIA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.