Multiple CDPs?

Old Jun 18, 19, 7:19 am
Original Poster

Multiple CDPs?

Apologies if this is a basic question but I did not manage to find a thread discussing it. I recently got President's Club with Hertz via a credit card and I am eager to give them a go

Doing some research, I have a number of CDPs I wish to try and use and I just wonder if I can use more than one at the same time or is it just the one?

For example, I have different CDPs from my credit cards and other loyalty schemes. So far I can see a way only to add one code at a time but I thought I better ask in case I am missing an obvious trick...

Thanks!
Old Jun 18, 19, 7:21 am

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National Exec
Originally Posted by Benco View Post
Apologies if this is a basic question but I did not manage to find a thread discussing it. I recently got President's Club with Hertz via a credit card and I am eager to give them a go

Doing some research, I have a number of CDPs I wish to try and use and I just wonder if I can use more than one at the same time or is it just the one?

For example, I have different CDPs from my credit cards and other loyalty schemes. So far I can see a way only to add one code at a time but I thought I better ask in case I am missing an obvious trick...

Thanks!
Just one CDP and one PC at a time.
Joonydell likes this.

Search this Thread