Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

Differences in upgrade fees between classes?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2019, 3:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: Avis Preferred, BA Sapphire, Hertz Gold

Hi all!

Just have a simple question really. If I make a reservation for a fullsize and want to upgrade to one of the cars in the upgrade section, will I then pay the same amount of money to upgrade as if I had made a reservation for a luxury and wanted to upgrade to the same car in the upgrade section?

I figure this wouldn't be the case, but last time I looked at the upgrade section the signs on the cars said: "$29/day, $49/day" and so on. Is this the minimum price for the upgrade or will this car cost me this amount extra whether I had reserved a fullsize, premium or luxury?

Thanks in advance!
Old Jun 18, 2019, 12:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Avis Preferred, BA Sapphire, Hertz Gold
Nevermind, I got a response directly from Hertz instead. Apparently, the upgrade fee is the same no matter the class as I suspected.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.