Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

HLE rate discrepancy from email confirmation price

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2019, 8:35 am
Original Poster

I do a one day rental each week at a HLE. I use my Amex Plat CDP and every time the booking rate is different from the confirmation rate, some times significantly. Yesterday my daily rate in my booking confirmation was about $31 however when I picked up the car it printed out over $50, the entire difference was in the daily rate. They always adjust the rate down to the confirmed amount when I return it but that is a pain for both me and them. I have been working through this for months with the agent and we look at the computer together before he clicks on the booking and it reflects the correct rate then after he clicks the booking it always bumps it up. Has anyone else experienced this or know what it might be. I do cancel and rebook regularly when rates drop, and they are always working off the only live reservation out there not one of the cancelled ones.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.