Wiki Posts
Search

Useless complaints service

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2018, 1:42 pm
Original Poster

Useless complaints service

I won’t bore you with all the details but:

Rented a vehicle at SRQ for 25 days. Got all the details online. After a week I received a receipt thanking me for returning the vehicle @ BOS. Credit card charged.

I still have the vehicle. Then I got a Plate pass charge for the alleged BOS vehicle.

i have phoned and emailed, sent photos of the vehicle, but had nothing in way of a reply other than the vehicle returned to BOS Has been rented again.

In order to move things along I advised them that, as they think I have already returned the vehicle, I would keep the vehicle l still have in my possession. Still no response.

Anyone have a contact number of a Hertz Senior Executive so that I can attempt to sort the problem out.?

help appreciated

Old Nov 27, 2018, 1:54 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

A few suggestions:

1.Call SRQ directly at (941) 355-8848.

2. Call (800) 654-4173, press option 0, then option 5.

3. Email [email protected]
MojaveFlyer and m907 like this.
Old Nov 27, 2018, 2:03 pm

Programs: Hertz PC, National Executive Elite, Marriott Platinum, Chase Sapphire Reserve, HH Diamond
i would call up the location you rented from directly and explain to them the sitch. seems like a major system glitch....
Old Nov 27, 2018, 2:20 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the info

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.