Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "Renting at LAX; What Kind of Cars to Expect?" Thread

Consolidated "Renting at LAX; What Kind of Cars to Expect?" Thread

Hide Wikipost
Old May 19, 19, 8:20 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: FlyinHawaiian
Wiki Link
Important Note - As of May 2019, Hertz shuttles are dropping off and picking up passengers from the lower (arrivals) level only. This means the shuttles are likely to make stops at each terminal and let departing passengers off and arriving passengers on. This process, along with the crowded traffic pattern on the lower level results on very crowded shuttles and long travel time to/from the Hertz lot. Please consider given yourselves extra time when traveling to/from LAX.
Print Wikipost

Old Nov 8, 19, 2:08 pm

Yeah they should have some SUV's in PC but they're usually pretty basic. A Chevy Equinox, Nissan Rogue or GMC Acadia should be there. They have a smattering of Kia Sorento or Sportage's. They occasionally have the odd Subaru Outback (usually on out of state plates) which would be good for your trip.
Old Dec 6, 19, 11:11 am

I was only dropping off on 12/02/2019 at 8pm, so I only had a very quick look at PC - but MAN did they have a few interesting choices, way better than usual....I noticed:

Range Rover Evoque
Cadillac XT5
Cadillac CTS
The BIG Suburban
Jaguar XF
Infiniti QX60
Old Yesterday, 2:39 am

Programs: UA gold; WN A; PC plat; Marriott Gold
Tue 12/10 1130pm PC: Infiniti QX60, Tahoe, Expedition, Grand Caravan, Pacifica, Mercedes A series, Rav4, CHR, Fusion platinum hybrid, Edge, Explorer, F150, Cadillac XT4, plus the usual Sportage, Impala, Altima etc.

Search this Thread