Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Targeted Promo - Rent 3, get 2 Free

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2012, 8:35 am

Programs: AC 75K, BA Gold, Marriott Platinum, National EE, Sixt Platinum, Hertz PC, AVIS PC
Finally received a response from Customer Service:

"Dear NewfBC:

Thank you for your interest in this promotion, to answer your question as to why you were not originally selected, we offer up to 20 different promotions each month, many directed to different segments of our customer base. This particular promotion was directed towards more infrequent renters of Hertz then yourself. We know you rent often, we appreciate your loyalty very much, and as such you receive a different set of promotional offers. That said, I would be glad to offer you the opportunity to use this promotion. We will register you in this "Rent 3 Get 2 Free Days" promotion and will email you a confirmation.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to review this matter. We value your business and hope that we will be able to serve you in the future."

Took a while for them to get back to me. But the response was positive. I now await the confirmation email.

Ron.
Old Jan 25, 2012, 7:41 pm

Programs: Lotz
Thank You !

Just sent my secure message to Hertz to try and get bumped in too.
Old Jan 26, 2012, 7:01 am

Programs: AC 75K, BA Gold, Marriott Platinum, National EE, Sixt Platinum, Hertz PC, AVIS PC
The terms of this promotion state:
"This offer has no cash value and cannot be used with Pre-Pay Rates, Tour Rates, Insurance Replacement Rates or any other promotion other than your CDP#."

Does that mean that absolutely no PC can be used? Any past experience with something like this?

Ron.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.