FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hertz-gold-plus-rewards-423/)
-   -   Targeted Promo - Rent 3, get 2 Free (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hertz-gold-plus-rewards/1299016-targeted-promo-rent-3-get-2-free.html)

bhatnasx Jan 5, 2012 4:13 pm

Targeted Promo - Rent 3, get 2 Free

I was targetted, but it won't let me register! :mad: (edited - I can now register! :))

Details:

Happy New Year! Here’s an offer that can take you places in 2012. Rent two times and receive 500 Hertz Gold Plus Rewards™ Bonus Points*, enough for one Free Weekend Day. Rent three times and receive 1000 Bonus Points*, enough for two Free Weekend Days. Each rental must be a minimum of 2 days and made by March 31, 2012.
Register now to earn free days fast or visit www.hertz.com/rent3get2free. Be sure to go to www.hertz.com and check the Hertz Gold Plus Rewards™ box on your profile to earn base points on every rental, if you haven’t done so already.

With Hertz Gold Plus Rewards, your points don’t expire**, and there are AnyDay Rewards with no blackout dates. Rent now to earn Free Days fast, and use them for ski getaways, spring break, summer vacation—it’s up to you!

T/C:

Earned points will be placed in your account 4 weeks after rental return.
**Points do not expire as long as you have any Hertz Gold Plus Rewards program activity in the prior 24 months.

Terms and Conditions: Advance reservations are required. Modifying your reservation may result in a change in your rate and/or invalidate this offer. 500 or 1000 Gold Plus Rewards Bonus Points will be provided to member’s account after two or three qualifying paid rentals respectively, enough points to redeem for a free non-peak weekend rental day or two free non-peak weekend rental days respectively. 1000 points is the maximum number of points a member can earn for this promotion. You must register your Hertz member number at www.hertz.com/rent3get2free to participate in this promotion. Only Hertz members to whom these promotion details were emailed can participate in this promotion. Only paid rentals made after the registration date qualify for this promotion. This offer has no cash value and cannot be used with Pre-Pay Rates, Tour Rates, Insurance Replacement Rates or any other promotion other than your CDP#. Standard rental qualifications and return restrictions apply. The minimum age for this offer is 21 and age differential charges may apply. Valid for qualifying rental pickups on or after 01/01/2012 and no later than 03/31/2012. Rentals require a two-day minimum keep. Offer valid to U.S. and Canada residents only, for rentals at participating locations in the U.S., Canada, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, U.K., Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Puerto Rico and U.S.V.I. All Gold Plus Rewards Program terms apply. See www.HertzGoldPlusRewards.com for complete offer and terms.

Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Terms: All Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Program terms and conditions apply. Certain counter discount programs ("CDPs") do not permit individuals whose Gold Profiles associate them with those CDPs to participate in Hertz marketing promotions. Gold members or their travel agent must mention the member's Gold number and request Hertz Gold Plus Rewards in place of any other frequency program at time of reservation or at time of rental return. Points are not awarded on taxes, tax reimbursements, surcharges, fees or optional services. Points do not expire as long as you have any Hertz Gold Plus Rewards’ program activity in the prior 24 months.

This e-mail was automatically generated from a non-response mailbox. To contact us regarding this message or your Hertz Gold membership, please visit the Contact Us page at www.hertz.com.

If you would like us to send this email to a different address, please sign in to your account on www.hertz.com and provide your preferred address in the "Personal and Contact Details" section under "My Profile."

To unsubscribe, please visit unsubscribe.hertz.com to change your e-mail delivery options.

Privacy Policy

The Hertz Corporation
14501 Hertz Quail Springs Parkway
PO Box 269033
Oklahoma City, OK 73126-9033
U.S.A.

FlyerChrisK Jan 5, 2012 6:46 pm

I didn't get the email, but I was able to register with this link.

Thanks. (Although the points might not post :( )

vrbaba Jan 5, 2012 8:55 pm

Got the email, and was able to Register fine.

What is the error when you try to register?

dwbf11 Jan 5, 2012 9:08 pm

Originally Posted by vrbaba (Post 17757654)

Didn't work for me but also didn't get the email. Was told I'm not eligible.

drzoidberg Jan 5, 2012 9:27 pm

Didn't get the email, unable to register. :(

bhatnasx Jan 5, 2012 9:40 pm

Originally Posted by vrbaba (Post 17757654)

It was telling me that I'm not eligible for the promotion. But then I just tried it again & it let me register.

Weird.

cabso1 Jan 5, 2012 9:40 pm

Same for me, didn't get the email and not letting me register.

DJMeatBall Jan 6, 2012 2:37 am

The error I got was: "• The Hertz Gold member number you have entered is not eligible for this promotion."

Gee, if this part of their e-commerce works right, how come they can't get the main website to stay up reliably or work consistently?

newfbc Jan 7, 2012 9:57 am

No email here. Contacted Customer Service and told them I was disappointed I wasn't chosen. :)

Ron.

yashan Jan 8, 2012 1:22 am

Originally Posted by newfbc (Post 17766733)
No email here. Contacted Customer Service and told them I was disappointed I wasn't chosen. :)

Ron.

I'm assuming they didn't register you...

newfbc Jan 8, 2012 10:51 am

Originally Posted by newfbc (Post 17766733)

Ron.

Originally Posted by yashan (Post 17770340)
I'm assuming they didn't register you...

No response yet. Will update if I get one.

Ron.

atxtraveler Jan 9, 2012 8:39 am

The Hertz Gold member number you have entered is not eligible for this promotion.

Which Customer Service email did you use? I am switching over to Hertz from National this year, and this promotion would help me make that decision easier.

CrazyOne Jan 9, 2012 9:48 am

Alas, I am not eligible. I was hoping maybe I just hadn't gotten an email yet. Sometimes happens, although probably not after 4 days.

Wonder who was targeted? I will be lapsing back to plain Gold after my 5* expires in a couple months. Any commonality among those of you who were eligible?

Crazyhotelguy Jan 9, 2012 9:51 am

No love for this Pres. CIrcle Member. Perhaps I should show my appreciation by checking out National...... I am running out of reason to stay with Hertz....

atxtraveler Jan 9, 2012 1:48 pm

Crazyhotelguy, I switched from Hertz to National about 6 years ago, and have been happy with them, but our company switched back this year. I am debating whether I should go outside the process and stick with National, or give Hertz a shot at my business.