Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Hawaii
Reload this Page >

Anyone know a good DMC company or someone to plan out my trip?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2022, 12:26 pm
Original Poster

I'm going to Maui (staying at Montage) and would like my activities planned out. My travel agent has become pretty busy and only does that for larger trips (30k+). I thought to use the Concierge but find that they are limited in what they offer.

Thanks!
Old Jul 16, 2022, 2:44 pm

Programs: UA Gold (.85 MM), HH Diamond, SPG Platinum (LT Gold), Hertz PC, National EE
Originally Posted by hypnotiq74
I'm going to Maui (staying at Montage) and would like my activities planned out. My travel agent has become pretty busy and only does that for larger trips (30k+). I thought to use the Concierge but find that they are limited in what they offer.

Thanks!
Plenty of experts on FT specific to Maui. Why not utilize us, describe what you want to do? That’s free by the way.🤙

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.