Reload this Page >

Runs to L & L Hawaiian Barbeque in HNL

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Runs to L & L Hawaiian Barbeque in HNL

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2011, 3:33 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Wirelessly posted (beckoa's PWP wondrousdevice3.0: Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9810; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.0.0.261 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

Originally Posted by Ancien Maestro
Originally Posted by bitachu
If your going to l&l then you should be ordering chicken katsu
Beef, chicken, or shortribs.. mmm.. love it with the rice..
I want to order a small tray of shortribs someday

Mmmm.

Can't go wrong with any of it (and I do ask for all mac typically )
Old Dec 4, 2011, 10:29 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by beckoa
Wirelessly posted (beckoa's PWP wondrousdevice3.0: Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9810; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.0.0.261 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

I want to order a small tray of shortribs someday

Mmmm.

Can't go wrong with any of it (and I do ask for all mac typically )
I'm salivating, just reading your response..

I can't wait to get to Oahu/Maui for our booked spring break and chow down. I can get short ribs here in Calgary at a few places.. may have to as my stomach is yearning and churning.
Old Jan 7, 2012, 2:22 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by Ancien Maestro
I'm salivating, just reading your response..

I can't wait to get to Oahu/Maui for our booked spring break and chow down. I can get short ribs here in Calgary at a few places.. may have to as my stomach is yearning and churning.

Wednesday my family consumed a "family meal" 3 types of meat or fish on a bed of cabbage in a tray, a plate of rice and a plate of mac salad- brought it down to Kealakekua Bay State Park and rejoiced Says it feeds 4-6 and it was right- not bad for $31.49+tax
Old Jan 8, 2012, 2:09 am
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by beckoa

Wednesday my family consumed a "family meal" 3 types of meat or fish on a bed of cabbage in a tray, a plate of rice and a plate of mac salad- brought it down to Kealakekua Bay State Park and rejoiced Says it feeds 4-6 and it was right- not bad for $31.49+tax
Can't wait til Hawaii March/April.. mmm..

Brought down my commercial mortgage contact for lunch to a Korean Restaurant in Calgary Chinatown last week.. and we ordered 4 complete meals.. 2 bulgogi beef, and 2 extra short rib dishes.. Spent like 80 bucks in the end, but we had cravings for short ribs...mmmmm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.